Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v79

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
maybe that's because yall hold the 80% of server population into a guild, and everytime a pk happens, yall sig 30 over 10 instantly killing pk?
Ouch hit them hard with that one.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yes, i want more fashion, only thing that makes me log epw is changing my EP fashion, ty
Stfu please ?

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
maybe that's because yall hold the 80% of server population into a guild, and everytime a pk happens, yall sig 30 over 10 instantly killing pk?
80%???? 
Looool 
Not my fault enemy rage quits so fast and quits game which is why you have less on your side.
Blackfire can pull up to 80+? Where are they? Probably hiding or in trials or edating. 

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
80%????
Looool
Not my fault enemy rage quits so fast and quits game which is why you have less on your side.
Blackfire can pull up to 80+? Where are they? Probably hiding or in trials or edating.
1. there's 0/200 players edating in blackfire.
2. we never pull 80+ for a tw, not even tw vs vehe. we had 63-67 in that tw.
3. no one rage quits, people just find other things funnier than pw, that's why they don't log. In the end, it's pointless logging to a server where, as i mentioned before, a group of players owns the 80%  *active population* let's see if making it more specific, ur small brain understands it this time, ain't a secret that's the reason why Samra disbanded Anarchy
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2020, 12:29 am by Gomez

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
3. no one rage quits, people just find other things funnier than pw, that's why they don't log. In the end, it's pointless logging to a server where, as i mentioned before, a group of players owns the 80%  *active population* let's see if making it more specific, ur small brain understands it this time, ain't a secret that's the reason why Samra disbanded Anarchy
not worth talking to this nigga hes mad ignorant, go enjoy your day/night

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Never stop be amazed when players blame gm about dead server or dead pk everytime check pk spots see how epw players stand like dummy talk or e dating or just 1 vs 1 mostly dont know what mean rpk.wtf if.any1 no agree i.can show a lot ss with npc players out sz☺ btw mass pk end always vs more or ally.to focus one guild epw mentaly = gank So stop blame gm or players if wont pk vs ur signets or friends to support actually hard to.find some1 without sq or pocket ep in 2020 pk not interesing no wonder if players prefer pve or log for events

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
3. no one rage quits, people just find other things funnier than pw, that's why they don't log. In the end, it's pointless logging to a server where, as i mentioned before, a group of players owns the 80%  *active population* let's see if making it more specific, ur small brain understands it this time, ain't a secret that's the reason why Samra disbanded Anarchy
let the guy talk whatever he wants :)), just spell the name "Nimy" and the guy will go crazy LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Drama

• w.e
Never stop be amazed when players blame gm about dead server or dead pk everytime check pk spots see how epw players stand like dummy talk or e dating or just 1 vs 1 mostly dont know what mean rpk.wtf if.any1 no agree i.can show a lot ss with npc players out sz☺ btw mass pk end always vs more or ally.to focus one guild epw mentaly = gank So stop blame gm or players if wont pk vs ur signets or friends to support actually hard to.find some1 without sq or pocket ep in 2020 pk not interesing no wonder if players prefer pve or log for events
I AGREE WITH BUMBLEBEE TO MANY EDATERS NO ACTUAL PK  :rolleyes:

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
I AGREE WITH BUMBLEBEE TO MANY EDATERS NO ACTUAL PK  :rolleyes:
thx cool player

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
remove safe zone at all 😏

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
let the guy talk whatever he wants :)), just spell the name "Nimy" and the guy will go crazy LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We gonna forget that time i posted my yearbook quote

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Remove safe zone and blue names 🤫
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
U think it help if ppls respawn kill lol.do u ever played server without sz? Xd