Epic Perfect World

Patch 12

Offline Rhelanna

Actually Curring, I have a friend on the server who's Sin can wear HA Dragon Legs and Boots. But that's the way he made his build from start. So yeah. He gets 4 aps and hits hard as hell on bosses. He doesn't PvP either.

Offline Curring

Actually Curring, I have a friend on the server who's Sin can wear HA Dragon Legs and Boots. But that's the way he made his build from start. So yeah. He gets 4 aps and hits hard as hell on bosses. He doesn't PvP either.

Thank you for providing well calculated numbers into your argument....

And actually we're not talking about PvE so sorry to say but you're argument is invalid.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Actually, shush it! I WANT sins to go HA/LA on their gear. It makes it that much easier to kill stupid sins like that.  ;D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Curring

Actually, shush it! I WANT sins to go HA/LA on their gear. It makes it that much easier to kill stupid sins like that.  ;D

That and it's harder for them to kill you. xD

HA Sins ftw! Only pr0 people do that.

Offline Rhelanna

I can voice my opinion just as much as everyone else Curring. I don't give a f if you don't think my opinion counts or not. You don't have to read it no need for you to be an ass.

Offline Curring

I can voice my opinion just as much as everyone else Curring. I don't give a f if you don't think my opinion counts or not. You don't have to read it no need for you to be an ass.

I know you can and I never said you couldn't, also of course your opinion counts otherwise we would not be having this discussion. I will admit when I wrote that I was in a bad mood so I apologise.
What I was trying to say was what you provided was PvE based when we are talking about PvP, things are a lot different between the two so what might work in one wont work in the other. For example 5.0 archers work well in PvE but does not mean they do so well in PvP.

I hope you understand what I meant and again I opoligise for the way I worded it.

Offline Rhelanna

Apology accepted. And I know that you're talking about PvP. But I still had to put my 2 cents in about Sins and their aps.  :P

Offline Curring

Apology accepted. And I know that you're talking about PvP. But I still had to put my 2 cents in about Sins and their aps.  :P

Thank you for acceping my apology. :3
Mhm, sins will be able to get 5 aps now too with the cape dunno if 5 aps is worth the damage loss in either pvp or pve, though you'll have (EVEN MORE! ._.) chi gain meaning more subsea and tipple spam. :/

Offline Antrius

• Beginner
mh after all talking about aps :P can  some1 tell me where i get the missing skillbooks now ? :P

Offline Epica

• Old Player
mh after all talking about aps :P can  some1 tell me where i get the missing skillbooks now ? :P

which ones??

Offline Antrius

• Beginner
the 1 which tjey added cos they was missing ? mh  and anyways i dont know< which 1 missing but after you told me you can tell me where to get shadow walk or is it a missing 1 ? :P

Offline Epica

• Old Player
must check with Agatio, tbh i had no idea skill books were missing lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
skill book furnace - last tab