Epic Perfect World

Removing Fortune Pupil Skill Mats from PVP events

• - . -
I think it would be nicer to remove Misfortune Particle (PVP mats from HB and CTF reward) and put it in Heavenfall Temple upon completion of the 108 stages. First, HB wouldn't be much of a PVE event. Second, grinding Heavenfall temple takes 3-4 hrs to finish. Lastly, it would be nicer to bring back the old HB back.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
I think it would be nicer to remove Misfortune Particle (PVP mats from HB and CTF reward) and put it in Heavenfall Temple upon completion of the 108 stages. First, HB wouldn't be much of a PVE event. Second, grinding Heavenfall temple takes 3-4 hrs to finish. Lastly, it would be nicer to bring back the old HB back.
Lol not all wants do HT he puts 2 ways to farm for pvp and pve players but agree with old hb bk
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2020, 11:56 am by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
-1 not everyone likes pve

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 Not everyone likes pve. only agree with bringing back old hb.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
PvP = Pve, just need kill players.. and no mobs.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In all honesty i do agree.
Hb was implemented in order to add more PvP events to the server due to lack of PvP through the years and yet you just turned it into PvE where people actually holy path to 3rd spark a crystal.
Even if players wanted to PvP and defend their crystal with a squad its impossible due to crystal being so low HP, IG and 3rd Spark is enough to kill the crystal. 
Either ways i think this crystal system is an horrible event to be added into a PvP event. 
I dont see the need of boosting rewards for instances and even mess with hb. 

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 if you add more pve you better add possibility to obtain through solo pve who wants to make a squad and run PW dungeons in 2020 what the hell

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
How about we make the pvp mats bound and take away your privilege's of saying no to pvp? Rather than forcing pvp players to pve? Its better where its at right now that what you are proposing

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
-1 this is a BIG NO from me.

There’s already too much PVE as it is... why on earth do you want more on a PVP server.

Hardly any RPK or Mass pk that goes on daily and you suggest hiding in a dungeon for 4 hours will improve PVP??  

Inf already said he is looking at ways to improve CTF/HB and to be honest both of these events now have higher attendance from both PVE and PvP players.  Before the patch attendance was like 5-10 players each side.

It’s just that the PVP events have been turned into a PVE style arena rather than any PK actually going on.
We need a kill score based system or something of the sort.

At the moment there is around 95% PVE going on daily compared to 5% PVP. We don’t need anymore PVE...

Leave the rewards, it’s the event that needs changing.
Last Edit: Dec 08, 2020, 09:39 am by Valley

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
I don't know what is the logic in HB or CTF.

The players only run's for other spawn and wait the Crystal when spawned. but we don't have PvP on event.
now all player farming the Crystals, who can first kill, who win.

inf please revamp the Two event.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Drama

• w.e
-1 if you add more pve you better add possibility to obtain through solo pve who wants to make a squad and run PW dungeons in 2020 what the hell
LMAO USSENTERPRISE TRYING EA 

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
LMAO USSENTERPRISE TRYING EA
DID YOU HEAR I DISBANDED ANARCHY AGAIN

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Drama

• w.e
DID YOU HEAR I DISBANDED ANARCHY AGAIN
LMAO KARDASHIAN ROYALTY  :)) BIG MAN