Epic Perfect World

Skill Tweaks and Changes that won't "break" the game

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
PVE

Moon Chant:

Is it possible to make the skill work in a similar way to Night Howler? Giving squad skill damage increase against non-player targets, while the crit damage reduction part of the buff only applies to the DB. Also, If it can be done it will no longer need the duration nerf of 10 mins, its original 30 min duration restoration will be great as the effect ends when changing instances. I'm one of many that miss stacking this skill with Invigorate from mystic.

Dark Maelstrom:

Don't panic, just pve suggestion    :police:
It will make pve a breeze again if the defense reduction against non-player targets is increased to 80%. Ever since the effect duration nerf it's just not the same in pve, it was 40% for 20 secs, this will just keep same damage as before.

PVP

Voidbringer:

Its been 2 years since the release of Elysium, mystics are well deserving of some attention as they are the only class with a practically useless Elysium ulti. Voidbringer needs a massive def boost mainly in its hp. I don't even think a x4 hp increase will be enough (it has almost half the hp of Cragglord), it just needs to be a true 80% damage reduction for atleast 10 secs.

Duskblade:

Whichever db skills and skill effects gets nerfed/boosted/changed; Strigimorphic Dive and Shadow Prey need to have its paralyze effect, that's movement immune counter 101. The class is currently unrecognisable even with Grief and Settling Ripple untouched (should remain untouched). Finally, Destiny Hunter needs to be 5 secs for both sage and demon as suggested before; these changes should be fine especially for the fact that new passive literally only affects one db skill.

No more Stealth Detection in CTF:

This will be nice. As suggested before if possible; getting stealth detection buff while carrying flag will be even better.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2020, 10:22 pm by T J T

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

No more Stealth Detection in CTF:

This will be nice. As suggested before if possible; getting stealth detection buff while carrying flag will be even better.
Hi TJT,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I agree with removing stealth detection buff in CTF as it isn't fair on MGs-Sins where stealth is vital to their survivability . 
Agree with all, especially the mystic boost. Void is an absolute joke! If Inf can't/won't boost it can he at least lower the CD to like 1min? 30 seconds? 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I agree with all of these especially the voidbringer one, mystic has to have one of the worst ulti skills.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
PVE
Moon Chant:

Is it possible to make the skill work in a similar way to Night Howler? Giving squad skill damage increase against non-player targets, while the crit damage reduction part of the buff only applies to the DB. Also, If it can be done it will no longer need the duration nerf of 10 mins, its original 30 min duration restoration will be great as the effect ends when changing instances. I'm one of many that miss stacking this skill with Invigorate from mystic.

PVP

Duskblade:

Whichever db skills and skill effects gets nerfed/boosted/changed; Strigimorphic Dive and Shadow Prey need to have its paralyze effect, that's movement immune counter 101. The class is currently unrecognisable even with Grief and Settling Ripple untouched (should remain untouched). Finally, Destiny Hunter needs to be 5 secs for both sage and demon as suggested before; these changes should be fine especially for the fact that new passive literally only affects one db skill.
The new passive effects two DB skills :
Eternity, (50% chance to stun)
Dragon Trap (50% chance to proc x2 APS dmg hit, was a nerf from years back)

I've suggested the moon chant buff before, who knows though.
Tbh, even though the CC is hard nerfed, since its nerfed, it'd be cool if they would add the I-Frames back to Grief / strigimorphic
Destiny Hunter is mostly useless now truthfully, but it can still be used to catch people who use expel though, just nowhere near as versatile as it once was
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020, 12:04 am by Chisien

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I agree with all of these especially the voidbringer one, mystic has to have one of the worst ulti skills.
The PVE changes suggestions are otherwise all reasonable as the recent patch makes us more inclined towards PVE-ing, except I think Dark Maelstrom should not be able to affect HB's Crystal's (as other debuffs) if it is changed, so as not to cause major imbalance to the event. 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Hi TJT,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I agree with removing stealth detection buff in CTF as it isn't fair on MGs-Sins where stealth is vital to their survivability .
Yes I get this feeling when I go CTF on wiz, like I shouldn't be there lel.

The new passive effects two DB skills :
Eternity, (50% chance to stun)
Dragon Trap (50% chance to proc x2 APS dmg hit, was a nerf from years back)

I've suggested the moon chant buff before, who knows though.
Tbh, even though the CC is hard nerfed, since its nerfed, it'd be cool if they would add the I-Frames back to Grief / strigimorphic
Destiny Hunter is mostly useless now truthfully, but it can still be used to catch people who use expel though, just nowhere near as versatile as it once was
+1
Now you mentioned two; people will panic.  :police:

Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020, 12:19 am by T J T

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
The PVE changes suggestions are otherwise all reasonable as the recent patch makes us more inclined towards PVE-ing, except I think Dark Maelstrom should not be able to affect HB's Crystal's (as other debuffs) if it is changed, so as not to cause major imbalance to the event.
It always irked me when stormbringers will just throw down ulti anyhow, it only lasts 10 secs and people are mostly lazy to 3 spark.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Yes I get this feeling when I go CTF on wiz, like I shouldn't be there lel.
+1
Now you mentioned two; people will panic.  :police:
TBH, DB feels near unplayable. 

Damage wise that is. 

I have full 4atk Ornas, Ring, Belt, DS, High end Weapons. 

Still can struggle to hit 5ks DPH vs LA classes using free gear def wep and ornas, not even using RPDT
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020, 08:41 pm by Chisien