Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v77

Offline 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓝

• ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥ BlueMooN ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
  • Characters: ˜”*°•.˜”*°• BlueMooN •°*”˜.•°*”˜ ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ReDMooN ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
Why don't GM Inf make this new Skill easier to farm .. because there are people who don't pvp:)

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
v78:

* Custom weapons, titles and guild icons have been updated. Weapons & titles will be sent later today.
* HB changes:
 ** Crystals will swap locations after each round.
 ** Boosted crystal HP by 20%.
* R8 armors rerolling will now also take 0.2 seconds.

Manual Patch

*** There will be an update to the rules and guidelines for requesting custom weapons during the day. The boards will stay locked until then. ***
Ty for patch!, But still not Xmas!! :c Me want Xmas!!.

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Why don't GM Inf make this new Skill easier to farm .. because there are people who don't pvp:)
That is why the item obtained from pvp event is tradable @ can be bought from other players. 
Logically people who solely does pve can afford to buy from others. Hahahahaha 

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Hi Inf.

Just like last patch the NPC for the blessing outside North Arch is not there again. 

Seems to be happening after each patch.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
v78:

* Custom weapons, titles and guild icons have been updated. Weapons & titles will be sent later today.
* HB changes:

Manual Patch

*** There will be an update to the rules and guidelines for requesting custom weapons during the day. The boards will stay locked until then. ***
HB is still a pve event, people know the spawn patterns and they just camp the repsawn locations and don't pvp at all

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
HB is still a pve event, people know the spawn patterns and they just camp the repsawn locations and don't pvp at all
True, make HB full pvp ++++

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
insane patch thank u so much  :-* , do not listen to HELLA EPIC or Jani 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Seems like HB is too extreme of either being PVP (before new HB all they do is wipe enemy at the point of leaving to gain victory), or being PVE (recent change makes both teams to camp at the Crystal). 

Maybe bring back the ancient HB where we need to dig chest to win, this will promote pvp and at the same time a mechanism to win. People who saying ‘make HB purely PvP’ isn’t taking into account how to determine the winner or loser. 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
v78:

* HB changes:

Manual Patch

bro just bring the chests back, ever since it was crystals aint nobody liked it

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Maybe bring back the ancient HB where we need to dig chest
This is gonna kill the only thing that makes Ze_Capeta do something pvp related  :(

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
make pvp balanced, my friend hypnao is still dying in epic perfect world. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Seems like HB is too extreme of either being PVP (before new HB all they do is wipe enemy at the point of leaving to gain victory), or being PVE (recent change makes both teams to camp at the Crystal).

Maybe bring back the ancient HB where we need to dig chest to win, this will promote pvp and at the same time a mechanism to win. People who saying ‘make HB purely PvP’ isn’t taking into account how to determine the winner or loser.
Problem with the ancient HB was that vit sins would camp the chests with IG and tidal and end the hb in 2 mins, if inf can disable tidal while digging and increase the time it requires to fully dig the chest then it would be fine

Last Edit: Dec 05, 2020, 05:09 pm by HELLA EPIC

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Make crystal random respawn after each 50% or just bring back old hb hmm pk hb rank should be good too btw fix dc during ctf a lot got dced today and port out = back to ctf is no prize
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2020, 06:39 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Make crystal random respawn after each 50% or just bring back old hb hmm pk hb rank should be good too btw fix dc during ctf a lot got dced today and port out = back to ctf is no prize
Yes it is annoying and frustrating to lose the CTF item if we got DC-ed because we are unable to claim the prize at the end. 
I understand that this mechanism is to avoid players from multi-logging into CTF, but if possible, enable only 1 char/IP for HB and CTF to avoid this (as being done for NW). With GM's not online 24/7 to monitor multi-logging into HB/CTF, this can be an effective mechanism in place to avoid that. 

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Custom weapon guide & rules have been updated. Weapon transfer guide & rules have been updated. Custom item boards have been unlocked.

------------------

HB will be changed in the next patch with more PVP based goals in mind, because right now it's awful.

------------------

I'll be taking a look at ctf DC.