• Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Nice patch agaito!
I don't think inf is Agatio o.o
Last time I checked it's two different people XD

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Dear inf, wonder if we can convert out Heroic Battle Win tokens and Capture the Flag Win tokens into Misfortune Particles, as those items are literally 'useless' except for a certain one class.

Of course if this suggestion is accepted, you may need to remove the Misfortune Particles obtained from both Winners pack. 

This will barely affect players from getting the passive skill too easily as we still need the Fortune Particles to use in tandem which are untradeable. 

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓲

• 🌙
  • Faction: TeamPOKPOK
Dear inf, wonder if we can convert out Heroic Battle Win tokens and Capture the Flag Win tokens into Misfortune Particles, as those items are literally 'useless' except for a certain one class.

Of course if this suggestion is accepted, you may need to remove the Misfortune Particles obtained from both Winners pack.

This will barely affect players from getting the passive skill too easily as we still need the Fortune Particles to use in tandem which are untradeable.

^
+1  

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

+1 Would make them useful actually.

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
We'll see about the weapon procs and wheter the probability increase will make a noticeable difference. if there's noticeable change, the base probability can be nerfed.
--
There will be more uses for the mats in the future, this is just an initial use.sb/square formation/puri wep have low chances of triggering so I don't think this will boost them too much. as said above, I'll monitor and see if there's noticeable difference. GoF might have a valid case for nerfing as it has a higher probability and the boost indirectly increases direct damage.

0 def on venos will not be impacted too much. an increase from 20% to 23% doesn't seem like a big deal.
5.75%. interesting thing is that PW rounds the chances to the closest integer/whole number, so normally it would be 6%. But I've now modified it so that it takes the raw probability into account and doesn't round it, so it will be the exact probability you get after multiplying the base one.
give the fck sage/demon soul of silence and soul of stun book to psy
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
give the fck sage/demon soul of silence and soul of stun book to psy
No, imbecile.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Also please can we fix this new HB system... it's a PVE event not PVP. 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
HB has always been more PVP than PVE, only 1 person would care enough to dig the chest back in the day while everyone else fought, same for the new crystal system. not everything needs to be PVE only, let people enjoy the fighting aspect as well.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
allies chat please ty

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
  • Added custom content. Custom titles and custom weapons will be sent within 24 hours.
It's been 3days Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Which lvl max is new skill?

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
probably yes. on saturday I'll most likely make the following changes:
* After each round, the crystals will swap locations.
* Crystals will spam the increased damage taken debuff on players in some range (akin to TW towers)
* There will be some rewards for player kills (hopefully squad based, so it's not only individuals getting rewards)
We'll see how that one goes, I believe it should make the situation a little bit better.

Which lvl max is new skill?

It's been 3days Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
had to delay some of the transfers, I've updated them now.

at the moment no, I think it would be unfair as I wanted everyone to start on equal footing with the new skill, so there's no PVP advantage for certain players in the first few weeks before most of the players max out their skill. but there should be new exchanges for hb rewards in the future.

------------

Edit: also, after taking another look, I don't think the new skill will make God of Frenzy overpowered. the current probability for God of Frenzy to trigger is 20%. This means that regular GoF boosts your damage output by 20% (e.g. if your average damage per second is 100, GoF will make it 120). With the new skill maxed out, the damage output will be boosted by 23%, so going by the previous example, 120 average damage will become 123 average damage. This is an increase of 2.5%, which is equal to 2.5 attack levels. I doubt this will make a noticeable difference anywhere. Purify & genie skills might be a different story though, so they will be monitored.
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 07:51 am by inf

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist

Edit: also, after taking another look, I don't think the new skill will make God of Frenzy overpowered. the current probability for God of Frenzy to trigger is 20%. This means that regular GoF boosts your damage output by 20% (e.g. if your average damage per second is 100, GoF will make it 120). With the new skill maxed out, the damage output will be boosted by 23%, so going by the previous example, 120 average damage will become 123 average damage. This is an increase of 2.5%, which is equal to 2.5 attack levels. I doubt this will make a noticeable difference anywhere. Purify & genie skills might be a different story though, so they will be monitored.
Sir. The reason im worried about its not the gof itself. But gof + crit, i made some calculations of probability myself and the spike in a+b from just 3% chance increase taking in consideration someone with 70%crit rate is a lot more than just 2.5 atk lvls.

But again id love to machine gun aps my way into some bosses any day lul
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Sir. The reason im worried about its not the gof itself. But gof + crit, i made some calculations of probability myself and the spike in a+b from just 3% chance increase taking in consideration someone with 70%crit rate is a lot more than just 2.5 atk lvls.

But again id love to machine gun aps my way into some bosses any day lul

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
probably yes. on saturday I'll most likely make the following changes:
* After each round, the crystals will swap locations.
* Crystals will spam the increased damage taken debuff on players in some range (akin to TW towers)
* There will be some rewards for player kills (hopefully squad based, so it's not only individuals getting rewards)
We'll see how that one goes, I believe it should make the situation a little bit better.
had to delay some of the transfers, I've updated them now.
at the moment no, I think it would be unfair as I wanted everyone to start on equal footing with the new skill, so there's no PVP advantage for certain players in the first few weeks before most of the players max out their skill. but there should be new exchanges for hb rewards in the future.

------------

What about removing stealth buff from the CTF event?