Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v77

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

- New passive skill -

• A new passive skill, "Fortunate Pupil", has been added to the game. This skill will increase the probability of effects (aka "procs") triggered by your skills, genie skills and weapon addons.
Having the greatest game sense in the entire game I can already tell, by looking, this will need many, many adjustments. Nonetheless it is an interesting suggestion. Fortunate particle must be made tradable, players should at least have the option to buy the item if they do not wish to pve, just like fragments.

I think it is overdoing a simple suggestion made by players before: making fundamental skills like MS, Stunning arrow, Nova etc 100% which by all means should.

Edit: the skill should not affect fortify (at least not for seekers, they were already nerfed to the point of being not playable) fortify is already at 95%
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2020, 03:45 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Having the greatest game sense in the entire game I can already tell, by looking, this will need many, many adjustments. Nonetheless it is an interesting suggestion. Fortunate particle must be made tradable, players should at least have the option to buy the item if they do not wish to pve, just like fragments.

I think it is overdoing a simple suggestion made by players before: making fundamental skills like MS, Stunning arrow, Nova etc 100% which by all means should.
and the other item MUST be made available PVE, if those (like me) never wish to do PVP of ANY sort.
:)

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
and the other item MUST be made available PVE, if those (like me) never wish to do PVP of ANY sort.
Its already tradable, read.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Edit: the skill should not affect fortify (at least not for seekers, they were already nerfed to the point of being not playable) fortify is already at 95%
+1 Yes, please make them tradeable... I don't have hours to farm in the day.

Or make them a PvP reward, e.g you kill 10 players and you get rewarded with 5 mats. PVE is boring for many of the players on the server and having to farm for gear + now skills is a lot of effort. OR add the PVE mat to a new pvp dungeon or HB/CTF
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2020, 05:30 pm by Valley

Offline Your facts

• Characters: None of your business
+1 Yes, please make them tradeable... I don't have hours to farm in the day.

yes, it would take 3 weeks for 1 single toon with minimum of 6 hours playing time a day which is kinda hard. also even if you make 8 toons in 1 account, it'll only give you 200 pcs a day. which will take you 5 days to complete the 10 sets. and not all players are hardcore and have much time to run bh1 and 2 for 8 times.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Please make gods giving quest for new item in PVP
2x 10 kill = 5item (archer x10 - mystic 10) random chars. Idea for mass pk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Or make them a PvP reward, e.g you kill 10 players and you get rewarded with 5 mats.
Idea for mass pk
more like idea for farming with alts/friends' alts

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
more like idea for farming with alts/friends' alts
This is why its never been implemented

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
biggest problem i can see with this skill will be str genie's right off the back lol

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

- New passive skill -

• A new passive skill, "Fortunate Pupil", has been added to the game. This skill will increase the probability of effects (aka "procs") triggered by your skills, genie skills and weapon addons.

- Instance reward improvements -

• Rewards from some PvE instances have been improved in order to bring some interest back into them.
Best update in a long time, ty for patch.
Does it affect Mystic skills like thicket and gale force, also the puri effect from break in the clouds?

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Best update in a long time, ty for patch.
Does it affect Mystic skills like thicket and gale force, also the puri effect from break in the clouds?
To my understanding, it should, yes

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
To my understanding, it should, yes
Would love to know the exact chances of those skills to proc, as Thicket and Gale Force only vaguely mention ‘a chance to etc’.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Would love to know the exact chances of those skills to proc, as Thicket and Gale Force only vaguely mention ‘a chance to etc’.
Yeah, a % would be nice to know, but the chance, whatever it be, should be higher with the new passive

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Nice patch agaito!