Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v77

Offline Your facts

• Characters: None of your business
nice patch but new players will be stucked hard on pve again for that skill.
that passive skill is OP on certain classes.
0 def on veno
puri wep on magic
sb bow
aps bow
seal + bind xbow on ea (given their seal , bind and stun will be 100% already and add wep proc too)
GOF on aps or dph.

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
Nice patch... But i cant wait for Xmas only!.

Xmas!! Xmas!! Xmas!! Xmas!!

:tiger-25:

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Astray

If I have a 5% weapon proc, will it go to 5.75 or will it round to 6%?

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

0 def on veno
Save this one, #makedemonwfgreatagain

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Please leave this system out of weapon procs, purify is fine as it is and GoF is more than fine especially for aps sins

Also what people are gonna do with untradable mats after they max out the skill, cuz they still gonna get them from quests and events
We'll see about the weapon procs and wheter the probability increase will make a noticeable difference. if there's noticeable change, the base probability can be nerfed.
--
There will be more uses for the mats in the future, this is just an initial use.
nice patch but new players will be stucked hard on pve again for that skill.
that passive skill is OP on certain classes.
0 def on veno
puri wep on magic
sb bow
aps bow
seal + bind xbow on ea (given their seal , bind and stun will be 100% already and add wep proc too)
GOF on aps or dph.
sb/square formation/puri wep have low chances of triggering so I don't think this will boost them too much. as said above, I'll monitor and see if there's noticeable difference. GoF might have a valid case for nerfing as it has a higher probability and the boost indirectly increases direct damage.

0 def on venos will not be impacted too much. an increase from 20% to 23% doesn't seem like a big deal.

If I have a 5% weapon proc, will it go to 5.75 or will it round to 6%?
5.75%. interesting thing is that PW rounds the chances to the closest integer/whole number, so normally it would be 6%. But I've now modified it so that it takes the raw probability into account and doesn't round it, so it will be the exact probability you get after multiplying the base one.

Offline Karawia

• Characters: Ahmed Karawia
  • Faction: CripTik
I can not even run patch automatic and link seems dead to download manual patch..any help ?
https://prnt.sc/vssmvt
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2020, 10:35 am by Karawia

Lost Someone, i never wanted to lose.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
that's a lot of pve for an skill that does so little %

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
So thats 40 won ctf/hbs on top of daily BH and UP
For max skill????
Are you serious lmao? Thats a pvp skill based and it should be only one level and max... Farming in 2020... 

Offline inf

• Administrator
I can not even run patch automatic and link seems dead to download manual patch..any help ?
https://prnt.sc/vssmvt
Try to download manual patch from this google drive link.
that's a lot of pve for an skill that does so little %
well on the other hand we have other people thinking that some skills or weapon addons will be overpowered with this passive skill. time will tell, if there are any needed adjustments, they will be done in the future.
So thats 40 won ctf/hbs on top of daily BH and UP
For max skill????
Are you serious lmao? Thats a pvp skill based and it should be only one level and max... Farming in 2020...
there's 12 ctf/hbs in a day, if you attend just 4 of them, you can (on average) get half of the skill book in one day. plus those mats are tradeable so you will be able to buy them from players. PvE might be more annoying than PvP here, but doing BH I + BH II + UCH doesn't take a lot of time and will also give you half of the skill book in one day. and I'm sure that there will be players selling their skill books in a few days.
the reason why the skill is not instantly obtainable is that the PvE rewards have been quite dull for some time now, since everybody can start up with endgame stuff very easily. and we needed to give it a boost, at least temporarily.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Try to download manual patch from this google drive link.well on the other hand we have other people thinking that some skills or weapon addons will be overpowered with this passive skill. time will tell, if there are any needed adjustments, they will be done in the future.there's 12 ctf/hbs in a day, if you attend just 4 of them, you can (on average) get half of the skill book in one day. plus those mats are tradeable so you will be able to buy them from players. PvE might be more annoying than PvP here, but doing BH I + BH II + UCH doesn't take a lot of time and will also give you half of the skill book in one day. and I'm sure that there will be players selling their skill books in a few days.
the reason why the skill is not instantly obtainable is that the PvE rewards have been quite dull for some time now, since everybody can start up with endgame stuff very easily. and we needed to give it a boost, at least temporarily.
Thank for the great patch inf. Looking forward to getting the rainbow-coloured name.
--
I do agree with some of the other players on the weapon proc being very overpowered. The purify proc on EPs is already cancer and some EP's abuse it. But I am intrigued to see how it turns out.
--
Just a suggestion for the next patch, would it be possible to look into PVP rewards and ranking in detail? I'm not sure how much the rewards are for the top three players each month. Or I suggest if you kill a certain amount of players every day you can get x amount of rewards? I think this would increase the rate of RPK that goes on which is very minimal at the moment. A point reward PvP system would be very nice!
--
As always, thank you for all of your hard work and I am excited to see what you have in store for us next!  O:-)

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
lol crazy how ppl complain about puri proc 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
@Migos pvezada?  :normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

0 def on venos will not be impacted too much. an increase from 20% to 23% doesn't seem like a big deal.

isn't it 10% or you are talking about primal demon veno skill which is not 0 def

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity
I do agree with some of the other players on the weapon proc being very overpowered. The purify proc on EPs is already cancer and some EP's abuse it. But I am intrigued to see how it turns out.
i wish my puri weapon proc'd
period.
QQ

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline inf

• Administrator
isn't it 10% or you are talking about primal demon veno skill which is not 0 def
yeah, the base demon one is 10%. I got confused for a second there, but I >was< talking about that one. the point stands, in my opinion the probability increase is not high enough to cause these skills to be overpowered. but we'll see once people actually obtain the lvl10 skill.