Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline Darko

• Characters: Darko
  • Faction: Blinders
Wtf guys why u can't balance this server in 10 years? 
Barb, bm, sin why do they have insane mag Def while they still deal 30k on psy. Sure u can say psy must he low defense but what kinda joke is that they still deal bullshit dmg. Barb takes 6k, sin takes 6k and  bm takes 3k if using der armor but they still deal insane dmg. I got videos but is it worth it to show it here? Cos I don't belive this server will ever care about balance 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Look. Maybe if you spent more time learning how to play, instead of btching. It wouldn't be a problem. Nerfed to the dirt classes are able to beat them with less def and dmg. Quit whining. 

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
My psyh hit like 20/30k eas but crappy at bm anyways i agree with u think biggest problem is ct speed atm dph mag classes not worth to play

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
psy has needed dmg for along time competitively in epic and has been brought up and agreed upon during burdette's admin-ship that he was going to buff them now that it's a new admin that's to be redetermined egos aside you don't play psychic well thats just a fact and it is one that is detrimental to your argument you play psy for raw power and no need to play smart you waste your cds your chi etc and get flattened you have very bad gear and still came to forums to complain while someone like me who has nearly 150 atk lvls on psy can't kill thats more of a issue then some new gear psy who just doesn't play good my dmg has never been bad on sin ea or anything but barbs bms and seekers which are heavy classes with shit tons of def asking for buffs you should provide facts and evidence not just say it bad fix it and expecting the resolve psychic is a dead class cause no one takes it serious anymore unless its end *max engraved* end of story :)

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Darko

psy has needed dmg for along time competitively in epic and has been brought up and agreed upon during burdette's admin-ship that he was going to buff them now that it's a new admin that's to be redetermined egos aside you don't play psychic well thats just a fact and it is one that is detrimental to your argument you play psy for raw power and no need to play smart you waste your cds your chi etc and get flattened you have very bad gear and still came to forums to complain while someone like me who has nearly 150 atk lvls on psy can't kill thats more of a issue then some new gear psy who just doesn't play good my dmg has never been bad on sin ea or anything but barbs bms and seekers which are heavy classes with shit tons of def asking for buffs you should provide facts and evidence not just say it bad fix it and expecting the resolve psychic is a dead class cause no one takes it serious anymore unless its end *max engraved* end of story :)
Ye vs ea I don't lack dmg, vs arcane I don't lack dmg. But when sin takes only 6k while can still 1 shot same with barb and bm takes only 4k now then we have a problem. 

Offline Darko

Look. Maybe if you spent more time learning how to play, instead of btching. It wouldn't be a problem. Nerfed to the dirt classes are able to beat them with less def and dmg. Quit whining.
You know this is reason why 10 year old server has bad balance. While other server not gona mention name is 5x in front of this one. Becouse of toxic community. Nobody is telling about problems in balance becouse everyone will jump on him. Sure they fixed db, ea is good. But sin, wr, wb is insane kinda agree on seeker to. So yea im out I don't belive in this server ever beeing balanced thanks to ppl like you so let it be alive another 5 Years and still suck.  

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
https://prnt.sc/vs8hha 
ah yes i remember these days over a year ago since he said he would change there dmg issues on half the classes in epw

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
https://prnt.sc/vs8hha
ah yes i remember these days over a year ago since he said he would change there dmg issues on half the classes in epw
Soon 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
You know this is reason why 10 year old server has bad balance. While other server not gona mention name is 5x in front of this one. Becouse of toxic community. Nobody is telling about problems in balance becouse everyone will jump on him. Sure they fixed db, ea is good. But sin, wr, wb is insane kinda agree on seeker to. So yea im out I don't belive in this server ever beeing balanced thanks to ppl like you so let it be alive another 5 Years and still suck.  
Buddy, db is into the ground. The only dbs that still play it are the dbs that made db get nerfed because they beat anyone they fought. Db is near useless, a purify weapon with any luck, ruins them. Ea is unbalanced if played decently. Hell my aps ea can kill a db 123 or any class for that matter. 

Offline Honey fist

You're talking about balance
PW is a targeting game, and this range is favorable
And we don't even have an evasion against magic attacks
Those who don't want to learn new things were whining and nerfed the DB and now wants to nerf all the mellee classes.
Most of the users who already do  db have disappeared
Which class do you see the most in pk? sk? bm? barb?
Look at the percentage of participation in pk The range class is overwhelmingly large
Is this the balance you are talking about?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
Those who don't want to learn new things were whining and nerfed the DB and now wants to nerf all the mellee classes.
Most of the users who already do  db have disappeared
Look at the percentage of participation in pk The range class is overwhelmingly large
I main sin/bm/barb/psy/ea so idk

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Can u guys stop talk about balance from.years pw classes are unbalanced does matter which server u playing private or oficial lol wtf if u not agree check nerf class rate updates

Etc u can win vs,every other class but % chance to wun.is less or higher

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Most of the users who already do  db have disappeared
NGL DB nerfs really arent that bad
Once you get used to it, yeah its no where near as good as it used to be, but definitely still playable. 
(feel like my damage got stealth nerfed after the fact tho tbh, past the 7%)