EPW Update v76

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good one. Next will be Xmas updaaate <3

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
when will you get ur hand's on Edgerunner??

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Inf already mentioned this patch was going to be about PvP. Where did he mention new classes or edgerunner?
People need to start being more appreciative for all of the hard work inf is putting into the server. Bearing in mind he has only been admin for a couple of months and we have had tons of new content and updates.
Guys you all need to start being a bit more thankful and patient.
On another note: thank you inf and Mada/Gms involved for the great patch! And for making PvP great again. 😎
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2020, 08:45 am by Valley

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Inf already mentioned this patch was going to be about PvP. Where did he mention new classes or edgerunner?
People need to start being more appreciative for all of the hard work inf is putting into the server. Bearing in mind he has only been admin for a couple of months and we have had tons of new content and updates.
On another note: thank you inf and Mada/Gms involved for the great patch! And for making PvP great again. 😎
^^
Thank you Inf and Mada/GMs 

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Alright mister smart ass it was an question only  i dont care what he has '' mentioned'' i can ask any question at anytime 

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Alright mister smart ass it was an question only  i dont care what he has '' mentioned'' i can ask any question at anytime
Wew ...what an odd way to thank staff for their hard work.

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Wait is this the guy who got his gear edited by inf

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
only reason people leave hb is when levi is on the enemy team

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
hey and sage/demon Soul of Silence & Soul of Stunning book ?
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Migos

hey and sage/demon Soul of Silence & Soul of Stunning book ?
noo b 6an6  :police:

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Hey sir Inf, your HB just broke today, making we kill 6 crystals to win 3-0, check that out pls.

On that note, i'd sugest giving the crystal an '' anti-aps '' buff for the sake of competition, even i am getting tired of stealing wins from people. i totally get that the intetion it is so that the winning team leaves people behind to defend to balance the pvp in the frontline for the losing team but EPW players rarely use strategies on that gamemode.

And it seems people are still leaving after 1 push, making round 3 still be the beatdown of a dead horse, i'd sugest giving buffs to the losing team of every round like NS orbs or something in the lines of that without breaking too much the game.

Also add some kind of unique non tradeable item as loser reward that can be exchanged for loser boutique, i can totally see EPW players staying in HB in a loss just to farm a shirt with '' Loser '' written on it.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Astray

I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. He needs an emulator or server files. Unless they leak its not possible I guess or it would require insane amounts of work

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Thanks for the weekly patches!