Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v76

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Thank you for the patch Info.  

I have noticed that the NPC for the quest Lamb in Spring is missing.

It is the one outside North Arch that turns you into different forms when you attack it. That one.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Thank you for the patch Info.  

I have noticed that the NPC for the quest Lamb in Spring is missing.

It is the one outside North Arch that turns you into different forms when you attack it. That one.
It spawns every hour for ten minutes, from :00 to :10 I believe? Either way, it's not always present.

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
It spawns every hour for ten minutes, from :00 to :10 I believe? Either way, it's not always present.
I am pretty sure it does not spawn every hour Inf.  Please have a look into it.  
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2020, 10:11 am by Eliza

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
I am pretty sure it does not spawn every hour Inf.  Please have a look into it.  
I am pretty sure it does not spawn every hour Inf.   I also just went there during that 10 mins window you gave and it did not spawn. Please have a look into it.  

Thank you :)
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2020, 10:18 am by Eliza

Offline ......

thx sir good patch 

Offline inf

• Administrator
I am pretty sure it does not spawn every hour Inf.   I also just went there during that 10 mins window you gave and it did not spawn. Please have a look into it.  

Thank you :)
I'll check.
--
I've reduced the HB crystal HP by a lot for now because it was too tanky. I'll give it some time to overview the changes and how they affect HBs over multiple events.

Offline Cashews

There's another bug btw, i posted

Offline Impro

• You criticize, I improvise
  • Upon dying in Heroic Battle & Capture the Flag events, you will now:
    • Have your potion, skill & genie skill cooldowns reset. This does not apply to the Elysium (aka Ultimate) skills
Wondering if this will also reset Psychic's SoV and SoS. If so, then the psychics could give those to everyone in their team after every single death.

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 ᕼᗩᑎᗴᑌᑎᕼᗴᗴ

Offline inf

• Administrator
Wondering if this will also reset Psychic's SoV and SoS. If so, then the psychics could give those to everyone in their team after every single death.
yes it will. SoS is self-buff so there's no impact there, and SoV does not have much of an impact, in fact I don't think there'd be any issues with everyone running around with SoV on them.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Ty inf so much for your hard work 

Offline Impro

• You criticize, I improvise
yes it will. SoS is self-buff so there's no impact there, and SoV does not have much of an impact, in fact I don't think there'd be any issues with everyone running around with SoV on them.
Alright that's good to know. I didn't know that SoS can't be given to others anymore, I haven't tried as I'm pretty selfish with my own buffs. I have a memory of giving it to barbs years ago but I could just remember wrong.

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 ᕼᗩᑎᗴᑌᑎᕼᗴᗴ

Offline haures

• Beginner
lots of bugs. 1st is enemy invi and 2nd is cant see numbers in " T " 

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
I'll check.
--
I've reduced the HB crystal HP by a lot for now because it was too tanky. I'll give it some time to overview the changes and how they affect HBs over multiple events.
It is back now.
Thx Inf

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
bro finally we see weekly patches 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Awesome, thank you