Scammer boy

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
muki sir stick to farming, pvp is another dimension for you

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Pretty sad when you have to explain something like this lmaoo.

Offline B12

Pretty sad when you have to explain something like this lmaoo.
even sadder when i had to make a comparison video to show benefits because their IQ so low they cant comprehend english

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Who cares for me ct classes easy to play but every1 play what he she wants lol sir muki why u care if u.usally sz or pve wtf😊

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
even sadder when i had to make a comparison video to show benefits because their IQ so low they cant comprehend english
Mmmm so hawt when you roasting kids

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Agreed sure is.

Offline B12

lol sir muki why u care if u.usally sz or pve wtf😊
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Смор

• Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Legit every faction
Can 2020 get worse than this

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Who cares for me ct classes easy to play but every1 play what he she wants lol sir muki why u care if u.usally sz or pve wtf😊
who cares true, but the him just scamming the ppl's after blocking ingame
i see all comment and idk others why protect him ass.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
and you cant comprehend the EA gears on server, after you cry for wiz damage in topic.
i have all drama screens and when you blocking the ppl's but who cares no ?
You start the scamming on wc, after you said ur opinions when you dont know the EA class, skills and stats.
it's ok your belt OP in damage when ur belt losing MP +5%, 4% crit 5atk and 5def lvl +800HP, and your belt only give -18 ct and 4atk engrave
thats no -18ct 4atk = ws 4atk give same damage.  (dont give same damage)
max on you dream bro.
stop your drama and the blockings on server.

Offline B12

1. the item is not being sold therefore no scamming is occurring. When you call me a scammer you are literally trolling. Even though people are allowed to pay whatever the *** they want for an item if they find it useful and that would be none of your business

2. I was offered 2.5mil for it and declined it because again, its not for sale.

3. the item is better than 4 atk WS for players who play this way and for damage dealing in general. If you want to survive longer and not get 4 hit when you are caught then this is not for you but if you like to have the ultimate fast damage output and highest damage in the game then thats the point of it. You are actually too stupid to ever understand this.

Can GM lock thread ty

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
1. the item is not being sold therefore no scamming is occurring. When you call me a scammer you are literally trolling. Even though people are allowed to pay whatever the *** they want for an item if they find it useful and that would be none of your business

2. I was offered 2.5mil for it and declined it because again, its not for sale.

3. the item is better than 4 atk WS for players who play this way and for damage dealing in general. If you want to survive longer and not get 4 hit when you are caught then this is not for you but if you like to have the ultimate fast damage output and highest damage in the game then thats the point of it. You are actually too stupid to ever understand this.

Can GM lock thread ty
"not for you but if you like to have the ultimate fast damage output and highest damage in the game "

the -18 ct 4atk engrave belt dont give same damage for 4 atk WS.. you just lose ur stats, but the belt give good channeling with shit damage.
you dont understand only. you are the stupid when you only blocking the players in server. no other ppls.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Lol what grade lvl is his ct belt anyways is fact base grade is different def or dmg

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.