Epic Perfect World

Scammer boy

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Tell me any !!!!
"-18 ct 4atk engrave stat how give same damage* for WS 4atk clean when the clean ws give +5 atk lvl, and the -18 ct dont have +5 atk lvl + stats for damage."

and the idiot selling for 2.000.000 ec

:police: :police: :police:

Last Edit: Nov 20, 2020, 09:04 pm by Mukii
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline B12

I am not selling my belt and you are a ***ing retard lmao. Its 5.0k on def set wiz vs 5.4k  with  WS   2 atk   10 dex, then with 4 atk ws would only be  6.1k vs 5.0k meanwhile i gain -12.  No one but you and Whomper are arguing this  despite you knowing nothing about this game so I suggest you stfu if  you don't want me posting video to embarrass you both

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
bro, you cry on wc for ea class and you now write here the wiz ? 
are you mad ?

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
I am not selling my belt and you are a ***ing retard lmao. Its 5.0k on def set wiz vs 5.4k  with  WS   2 atk   10 dex, then with 4 atk ws would only be  6.1k vs 5.0k meanwhile i gain -12.  No one but you and Whomper are arguing this  despite you knowing nothing about this game so I suggest you stfu if  you don't want me posting video to embarrass you both
i am the retard when u said for ur belt give same damage for ws +9 atk when ur belt only have -18 ct and 4atk engrave and lose all stat and the +5 atk?
how ?

Offline B12

Anything else? 

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
-18 ct + 4atk engraved no give same damage for WS 4atk, when the clean WS give free +5 atk. (9atk) + 20 dex, crit etc.
you still losing 20 dex, crit and 5 atk.
but you cry on world chat for ur belt OP in video, when in video you give shit damage for Psy in 1v1 

who care the psy def buff, who have enough attack level, can give 10k+ hit, but you said on wc for ur damage 15-17k when use the belt, and the video dont have the 15-17k damage.

Offline B12

on ea vs ea its 17k vs 15.5ks sometimes 16ks but x2 faster speed. again no noobs or non ea mains are allowed to talk on the usefulness of the belt or not

Offline ClanTitan

• 10v10 Notorious Manager
  • Disbanded savagery from void 6 times, Retired akatuski 2 times, Beat every1 except Gavriel
  • Characters: Everyone's account l0l
  • Faction: Notorious Leader
LOOK AT JASON HAHAHAHAAA

Offline B12

Online 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
on ea vs ea its 17k vs 15.5ks sometimes 16ks but x2 faster speed. again no noobs or non ea mains are allowed to talk on the usefulness of the belt or not
but you said on wc for u can hit 15-17k on psy..
and you now why write the ea vs ea ?
-18 ct 4atk dont give same damage for ws 9atk 20 dex and 4crit.
ur belt still lose -5atk -20dex-4%crit.
EA dont need full channeling. just the magic chars.
Burdette why change the magic rings? the server 80% EA on 2017 year for full channeling "magic ring a2 11dex"
i see ur videos from ur YT, you play on void, but why make the drama here when you dont play here max 4 month.
i play here 6 year from agatio develop year. :police:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
but you said on wc for u can hit 15-17k on psy..
and you now why write the ea vs ea ?
-18 ct 4atk dont give same damage for ws 9atk 20 dex and 4crit.
ur belt still lose -5atk -20dex-4%crit.
EA dont need full channeling. just the magic chars.
Burdette why change the magic rings? the server 80% EA on 2017 year for full channeling "magic ring a2 11dex"
i see ur videos from ur YT, you play on void, but why make the drama here when you dont play here max 4 month.
i play here 6 year from agatio develop year. :police:
6 years and you still don't realize channeling is better
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
when you dont play here max 4 month.
oh boy

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
what about let everyone play as they want? 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline B12

what about let everyone play as they want?
+1

6 years and you still don't realize channeling is better
like i said they are too stupid and jealous to understand