Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v75

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Bring back Death city event :clap:
100% agree

pvp events. please make hb and ctf tokens to be useful for all class not just ea.  :normal-13:
^ 100% agree... please can you enable MG's to stealth leap in CTF ? It's a vital class skill for survival and wiz sucks without it in CTF which is why everyone logs EA/sWFs/SBs alts instead. I barely see any wiz in CTF.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2020, 02:11 pm by Valley

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity
pvp events. please make hb and ctf tokens to be useful for all class not just ea.  :normal-13:
or let errrbody use the bow
(:

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
From what I remember it looks awful, is not useful and it expires. What's to worry about? It's not useful at all.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
v76 is delayed until Sunday morning server time. I haven't had enough time to properly test everything I want to deploy in this patch, and it's better to make sure everything is working & ready instead of rushing and making mistakes, or delaying for another week when another day will suffice.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
How about put.1/2 days in week with auto 2x drop and 2x reward hb ctf.is fine.more players joined if better reward

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
v76 is delayed until Sunday morning server time. I haven't had enough time to properly test everything I want to deploy in this patch, and it's better to make sure everything is working & ready instead of rushing and making mistakes, or delaying for another week when another day will suffice.
Thankyou for your hardwork mate

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
    Same sex marriage is now available in-game. In order to finish the Matrimony quest, two female characters should each bring "Silk of Eternity" to the Eldest Matchmaker, while male characters should do the same with "Stamp of Eternity".
where have you been when me and klutz needed it the most?
seems i missed much

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
where have you been when me and klutz needed it the most?
seems i missed much
Noob nastya come back to epw <333

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
Noob nastya come back to epw <333
❤️❤️❤️