Epic Perfect World

Easy PE with HS (Testimonial)

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Thought I'd share a powerful tool to farm PE, which is via the homestead function. A better option compared to trials.

The maximum PE you can get from HS is 60PE/day (20PE/quest x3), but of course you'd need more materials and higher level recipes for those. Now imagine you have FEW chars in the same account performing HS quests everyday. (Eg: 54PE x 2char same account x 30days = 3240 PE/Month, with average time spent 10-15minutes/day on each character)(10-15 minutes including gathering materials and recipes, 2minutes is only for completing the 3 quests)  :monkey-20: Now, compare this results with doing trials 2x/week (135 x 2 x 4 weeks = 1080 PE/Month, without counting the average 4-6 hours used completing each full trial). But of course, to each your choice, so decide based on what you like.

Do note your HS has to be at maximum level (level 30) for it to be efficient and powerful. A reminder, leveling HS requires time and dedication (maybe 3months or so setting it up initially).

Leveling HS takes time, but its certainly more worth it than afk-ing in trials every week, so efficient that I amassed thousands of PE with just 2 characters in an account.

P/S: You can read on the guide to HS in the Guides section (https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=56260.0)  on how to use your HS. Have fun!

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2021, 11:12 pm by Daniel69

Offline xMayax

• Faction: Maritim

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Thank you daniel u r legend mate ❤️
.l.

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
Isn't Homestead Bugged??? i havent been able to work on mine lately...

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
:o wow Dani
:normal-25:
Good pver!
:normal-35: :normal-36:
Thank you daniel u r legend mate ❤️
Hope it works out for you too!
Isn't Homestead Bugged??? i havent been able to work on mine lately...
It works fine for me, at least the quests are fine, I just took the video this morning. 
Not sure what bug are you referring to, like quest bug or placing items kinda bug?

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
It works fine for me, at least the quests are fine, I just took the video this morning.
Not sure what bug are you referring to, like quest bug or placing items kinda bug?
With my new char, i havent done anything tbh... cuz the first time i entered to start placing all the stuff, i got dc'd... My sister told me is a bug, that she reported it, but idk... i might try again again today (if i have internet at home to play lol). ;)

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
With my new char, i havent done anything tbh... cuz the first time i entered to start placing all the stuff, i got dc'd... My sister told me is a bug, that she reported it, but idk... i might try again again today (if i have internet at home to play lol). ;)
Seems fine (at least for me), I tried placing some items randomly and didn't got dc (yet).

Offline Chrysta

Thank you so much for your guide, Daniel :monkey-23: