Epic Perfect World

Curious Now - Can ANYONE help?

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
So here's my problem, the last time I played PWI was on an old server I think died out now, Empire Perfect world. That was of course a private server too, and that "last time" was nearly 3 years ago today. Oddly no matter what I remember World of Warcraft like gold, yet I stopped playing after the release of WoTLK because I thought they'd finally release the main problem...They didn't, Lich didn't come out for awhile. Regardless I remember everything and anything other then PWI. Hell I can't even tell you if my real PWI account was hacked or I gave it away... I log back in to my old veno 72 still and named "VampyKun" and some level 90 named "_BuhBye_". Odd shit...Plus I left around the time of the announcement of the TideBorn. So way back..Not even the release, the actual announcement too. I've played since beta also and yeah all this new stuff...And being on the server now. I remember Mages and Archers being and Venos if you knew how to use them. So I'm looking for anyone willing to give me the run down to the server and well everything...Due note I have looked up some stuff...So no "oh look let me google that for you" bs please. ~<3

Nice To Know:
-What's the best class?
-How should I build a veno now?
-Easiest ways to level up?
-How do you multiclient again? Why's the cap at 2?
-wtf is a seeker?
-What's the best clan? (more so PWI related - Used to seeing Conqueror and RageQuit. Now I see none of'm.)
-Demon or Sage?
-Can anyone make a video to where the hell a passion messenger is?
-Why are the prices so dramaticlly high? I understand it's easy to buy 10m notes, but where do people get 300m+? It seems like there's this one good spot for farming that I just can't find....
-Can anyone give me a rundown to the terminology? like... gvh? that kinda stuff.
-What class is best for farming mats? (aoe mobbing)
-HP or vitality or a combo of the 2?
-Are tideborns and earthborns or whatever they're called... easy to use?
-Why is there no homosexual embracing? Wth...Is there no gay marriage too? Is this the same for PWI?
______
Another thing...
-Why is it I made 2 accounts and on the first one I made and the first character it's the only one of the 12 I made that has the "Supply Stash" chest item that goes up as you level?
-Does PV go to 150?
-Where does leveling slow down?
-Why do people ask to be reset? Are they stuck? Releveling? What's up with that?
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:45 am by Dead Descent

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Nice To Know:
-What's the best class?
There is no "best" class. It depends on your skill. If you don't have any, Mystic,psychic or sin.
-How should I build a veno now?
Pure mag
-Easiest ways to level up?
Pheonix valley, You can enter in any main city at Khoan the Survivor. This is the main way.
-How do you multiclient again? Why's the cap at 2?
Pin the opened game to bar. Open it up again. You must open element not launcher.
-wtf is a seeker?
A dumb class, swords and zerks. thats about it
-What's the best clan? (more so PWI related - Used to seeing Conqueror and RageQuit. Now I see none of'm.)Quack
-Demon or Sage?
Depends on class
-Can anyone make a video to where the hell a passion messenger is?
?????
-Why are the prices so dramaticlly high? I understand it's easy to buy 10m notes, but where do people get 300m+? It seems like there's this one good spot for farming that I just can't find....
SoW brought extreme inflation. Wait a while. EC and Coins are easily farmable at PV
-Can anyone give me a rundown to the terminology? like... gvh? that kinda stuff.
PV=Pheonix valley WR=BM WF=veno MG=Wizard WB=barb EC=Epic coins
-What class is best for farming mats? (aoe mobbing)BMs or seekers
-HP or vitality or a combo of the 2?+15 vit stones are basically free so never bother putting any points in vit.
-Are tideborns and earthborns or whatever they're called... easy to use? They were made so that rich 12.9 year olds could buy rrr9 and floor the old classe sin 0.9 seconds. However, heres theyre slightly more balanced. A good old class can beat them easily. Message Growth ingame if you need more info/help

Offline raykim

it rly depends on how u play the game ive seen most veno become HA in this server then aa but they r out there
easiest way is pv bh fc or gv and the cap is 150

LaceyPip

I can get 500mil in one day by grinding for materials needed to craft gear - chrono sand, chrono leaf, devilwood and heavens cotton.

Kitty shop ONE night gave me +- 500-600mil, of course it may vary, depending on need by players, the point is, if you willing to work for it, you can have loads of coin.

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
For terminology i meant dungeon or raid wise. I still can remember a bit of terms I used way back when lol, yet now they've changed....fun. Since when did a barb change from ****ing barb? WHY? unno. Same for BM and Wiz....No sense to that.
As for grinding or anything to work - yeah I'm set in stone on that, if you ever played Empire the server was just slightly higher rated then normal PWI. Just you had all your cultivation quests and stuff done in like 2 minutes. Literally speaking. So that's the only new thing to that and this new thing that confuses me still....the encyclopedia..
Glad to see though my build to an AV(arcance veno) is fine though still. Thanks for that.

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

LaceyPip

For terminology i meant dungeon or raid wise. I still can remember a bit of terms I used way back when lol, yet now they've changed....fun. Since when did a barb change from ****ing barb? WHY? unno.
As for grinding or anything to work - yeah I'm set in stone on that, if you ever played Empire the server was just slightly higher rated then normal PWI. Just you had all your cultivation quests and stuff done in like 2 minutes. Literally speaking. So that's the only new thing to that and this new thing that confuses me still....the encyclopedia..

Its a pity most of us get spoiled by having played other servers.

The best for ALL NEW players on EPW will be to start from the bottom, do what everyone else is doing and read this: 
http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

and for the barb terminology - these are terminology's from the PWI server's other than the International server.

here is a good guide to all of that:
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Abbreviations_and_Terms_-_Alphabetical

Happy reading and hope you enjoy EPW, welcome!!