Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v74

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Hello everyone!

This patch removes Halloween events & features from the game. There are some minor quality-of-life fixes in the patch, as well as the weekly custom content update.

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch

Offline inf

• Administrator
- Halloween -

* Halloween event is now over. All events, npcs, decorations and features have been removed.
* You will be able to use your shadow vortex at Duke Blacke for another week. In the next patch, the crafting option will be removed.

- General -

* Fixed the auto-buy option in Boutique locking you out of the rest of the game. You will now be able to move and perform actions in game while your auto-buy is running in the background.
* Custom EPW Settings have been moved out of the Optimization window into their own custom window. You can access this window from the settings shortcut:
* Added a new option to the Custom EPW settings: "Reduce rubberbanding". Enabling this option reduces the distance of your skills (client-side) while chasing after your targets. Next to the check-box which controls enabling of this option, there's a slider with which you can adjust how much the distance should be reduced (there's no one-fits-all value, play around with it and see what suits you).
* Reduced rubberbanding in some situations. Rubberbanding will be reduced even further in the next patches.

- Weekly -

* Added custom weapons - they will be sent later today
* Added custom titles - they will be sent later today
* Added faction titles
* Added faction icons

Offline 82960727

ty for update!

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline Marcellus

• mauerbauertraurigkeit
  • Too late for yesterday, Too early for tomorrow.
  • Characters: Marcellus/Marcelllus/Marcel
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Finally doing something about rubberbanding

Offline AllSunday

• Beginner
Can we please have the spooky princess and the 1k streams halloween npc for 1 week too? I still got tons of candies I haven't used. 

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Best admin ty for your work and patch keep going

Offline inf

• Administrator
Currently players are unable to open the new custom EPW settings window. I'm working on an online fix (you won't need to patch).

Offline ......

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
ty                         

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline inf

• Administrator
Currently players are unable to open the new custom EPW settings window. I'm working on an online fix (you won't need to patch).
Online fix has been applied, it will be available in ~10 minutes. If you wish to have the issue fixed, restart your client in a few minutes.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Online fix has been applied, it will be available in ~10 minutes. If you wish to have the issue fixed, restart your client in a few minutes.
Few pplayers stucked in.hoh cant tp wtf

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline inf

• Administrator
Few pplayers stucked in.hoh cant tp wtf
try now