Epic Perfect World

How to Export PW Weapon Models to .obj or .fbx formats?

Offline reimuhakurei

• Beginner
Hey guys, I have a few questions for the pros here who specialize in weapon editing.
I'm looking to export some models into blender to view/edit and export to .obj/.fbx formats. 

First, my problem is the models.pck file. 
Does anyone know how to extract the weapon models from the models.pck file? I tried GsPCK but it did not work, tried compressing before extracting, copying files and everything. Could anyone show me which program I should use and explain this a little? I'd be very grateful. 
As far as I know from editing/ripping models from other games, the problematic file (models.pck in this case) would be extracted and then allow for the viewing of some sort of library of folders that contain each model. Is this the case? 

Thanks fellas, I'll keep looking for this information as far as I know I am not the only one who would like to know this. 
If you know, please shed some light.

Offline B12

the knowledge or blender scripts used to convert them to and from angelica2 are closely guarded and no one shares information or data regarding it to help further the community of content creators.  However you can go on any popular pw development forum and find tools designed for taking files out and putting files in .pck files just google a bit.

Offline ......

no one will ever tell you that easily unfortunately. You can find out by wasting hours/weeks/months of time by messing around on blender and getting your head around every little thing from trial and error (its not actually that hard its quite logical actually), trust me u'll get there after a month but just to realise there's probably (will be) something else that's going to cause you extra months of trial, error and brain ache. Once you figure out 1 thing there's always other things you need to know.  Or i guess u can pay someone to tell you if ur that desperate  :rolleyes:

Offline Sentenced

• ⚠️Loco
  • Mind over Heart💯
  • Characters: Stylish
What your looking for is called the Collada script [ Angelica2 converter ]
This script is very very rare and only certain people have it, and will not be shared from what i know.
Even making the script is very hard, since you'll have to know what file does what.

Yes, models.pck contains a whole bunch of folders with models/animations and much more,
and theres a bunch of sites like RageZone that shares a whole lot of programs, or usefull things
wich helps you editing these files, unpacking .pck files and ofcourse the development of this game.

As Meg said, its alot of trail and error, but after some time you'll get more comfy with it,
and trying new things you havent, or find somehow scary to.

I wish you alot of luck!   :police:

Offline B12

you can take existing scripts, export invalid .ski, copy the mesh hex data of the new mesh you exported and paste it over existing .ski mesh data then update the vertex  and faces count and properties but to do that you need 010 editor and a .bt template which most are not sharing as well