Epic Perfect World

Client Crash

Offline Koda

• Beginner
  • Characters: Koda
  • Faction: Nostalgia
i updated the game and as i tried to log in and go to character selection, just before my toons would pop up for me to choose a character, the client would close completly, i tried this with 3 of my accounts and now im re-updating the client, is anyone else having this issue or just me? how can i fix it?

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Hi!

This is probably caused by corrupted models.pck/pkx. As mentioned in the v73 patch notes, the patcher can corrupt these files now since we've exceeded the total size limit for them. Check the size of your models.pck/pkx. If they are nowhere close to 2GB, then they're corrupted.

What you can try:
a) Verify the files from the patcher. (This might not work, as the patcher might corrupt the models again)
b) Re-download the game and patch directly to v73 via auto-patcher.
c) Wait until this evening when I'll publish a new clean version of the game, and download that one.

I know a lot of people are having this issue, and it should be caused solely by the fact that we pushed too many files into models, when there wasn't enough space. Unfortunately, there's no way to resolve this via the patcher (the patcher can only add files), that's why all of the people with this issue will have to redownload the game or the files.

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт
Same trouble here :police:

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Same trouble here :police:
Gm fix client I wants this strong ep playing.epw ok

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
HAHAHAHAHA wadafak ennemy

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
Btw it work now, I figured :3