Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v71

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
PLEASE FIX THE GHOST OF DUKE BLACKE.

IT'S A PANDEMIC AT WEST ARCHOSAUR.
about duke, I agree that it's much harder to kill now, but I don't think it's undoable, especially if a lot of people show up.
here's some tips & tricks:
* duke won't reset as long as somebody who attacked him is in a 100m range. this means that one person can attack duke and run back to 80m range. then if everybody else dies, duke will keep focusing this person (but won't be able to attack as 80m is out of his range) and won't reset.
* aoe occult ice has a 28m range, so if you're further than that, you're safe from it.
* if the aggro holder is further than 30m away from duke, the only skill duke will be using is the poison stack. he won't use the fire aoe or occult ice.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Please fix 22 bosses event, bosses now taking way to much time to be killed (by group of 10 ppl) and it's a bit boring this way :)

Ghost of Duke Blacke is a disaster, that aoe hits way too much and it takes too much time to be killed, yesterday it took 1,5 hour to finish, party with 2 eps where one was aoe healing and other healing that ep, was dying like flies - only 2 barbs lasted and 2 eas with range weapon so out of aoe, rest was wiped almost 100% of time in that squad.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
LaLunatica got vids from it, hope it will be shared on forum here too

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Blessed all who have more than 28m hit range of their toon xd so it's basicly for eas only now :)

And as argument that 22 bosses are too boosted now - yesterday to complete whole event of 22 bosses, with that horrible Duke Blacke, took 4h55min - firstly only one 10 ppl squad was killing bosses, after like idk 7-8 bosses 2 more squads started to kill other bosses too.
Almost 5h of doing event that has time limit 9h us bit too much I think.

Offline KIᗰᔕIᕼYEOᑎ

• Rōnin浪人 Leader
  • You dont know me till you see my dark side...
  • Characters: Many to say...
  • Faction: Rōnin浪人
v73:

Before you update, I recommend downloading and extracting the following into your /element/ folder: http://epw-download.com/element-73.rar (3.0 GB)

* If your game fails to start after you unpack this archive, please verify your client files through the patcher! *

* The Ghost of Duke Blacke (boss) will no longer run from the aggro holder.
* Each Gate boss will spawn in 3 locations now -- at its original location, near the pool in the middle of Archosaur, and outside Archosaur near the city corners. Due to this change, I've decided to not add safe zone at the original gate boss locations, as there's already a location inside safe zone.
* Fixed an issue with the Duke Blacke quest where Omnipotent Drake was registered as killed before it died.
* A thousand year darkness should (hopefully) work as intended now.
* Some other fixes I've most likely forgot to mention.
* Custom weapons, custom titles, faction titles and faction icons have been added to the game. The former two will be sent within 24 hours.

Manual patch.
3Gb xD no ty <3

Btw Good Job as Admin :D never seen Epw that active before... even im not very active myself in game.

Want a personalized signature or avatar? send me a private message.
Check my post: ♥ * - . Forum Signatures . - * ♥ - * - . Black Ini's for Everyone . - *
Faction Rōnin浪人 Intro

Offline Maeeee

• Beginner
Uhhhhhmmmmm Excuse me GM but i didnt recieve any reward on Haunted Island Today

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
3Gb xD no ty <3

Btw Good Job as Admin :D never seen Epw that active before... even im not very active myself in game.
Its okay koumi, he is a very good gm though.

Offline inf

• Administrator
For those experiencing issues with the most recent patch, a clean v73 download of the game is available at https://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Please use one of the first two methods (direct download or torrent download). Google drive link has not been updated yet. Let me know if there happen to be any issues.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
about duke, I agree that it's much harder to kill now, but I don't think it's undoable, especially if a lot of people show up.
here's some tips & tricks:
* duke won't reset as long as somebody who attacked him is in a 100m range. this means that one person can attack duke and run back to 80m range. then if everybody else dies, duke will keep focusing this person (but won't be able to attack as 80m is out of his range) and won't reset.
* aoe occult ice has a 28m range, so if you're further than that, you're safe from it.
* if the aggro holder is further than 30m away from duke, the only skill duke will be using is the poison stack. he won't use the fire aoe or occult ice.
Hello inf, may I ask why the server is turning into a PVE server  :-[

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
For those experiencing issues with the most recent patch, a clean v73 download of the game is available at https://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Please use one of the first two methods (direct download or torrent download). Google drive link has not been updated yet. Let me know if there happen to be any issues.
i have 70mb/s download on my internet and download rates don't cross 400kb/s on torrent and browser, where are it being hosted? South africa? LUL

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
inf,

is Duke Blacke event a strictly Halloween event or it'll stay and we'll be able to farm and make that better pots always? Or it's just for now?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline inf

• Administrator
inf,

is Duke Blacke event a strictly Halloween event or it'll stay and we'll be able to farm and make that better pots always? Or it's just for now?
It's Halloween only (for now). The crafting option will be removed once Halloween event is over. In the future, maybe (and just maybe), there will be another way to obtain these potions & runes, depending on how much advantage they give to those who have them over those who don't.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
It's Halloween only (for now). The crafting option will be removed once Halloween event is over. In the future, maybe (and just maybe), there will be another way to obtain these potions & runes, depending on how much advantage they give to those who have them over those who don't.
Please remember to give some time after Halloween event is removed and keep NPC for few days so we can continue to exchange them (some players are not online everyday/all the time to make it on time to exchange before patch). Thank you!