Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v71

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
v73:

* The Ghost of Duke Blacke (boss) will no longer run from the aggro holder.
* Each Gate boss will spawn in 3 locations now -- at its original location, near the pool in the middle of Archosaur, and outside Archosaur near the city corners. Due to this change, I've decided to not add safe zone at the original gate boss locations, as there's already a location inside safe zone.
* Fixed an issue with the Duke Blacke quest where Omnipotent Drake was registered as killed before it died.
* A thousand year darkness should (hopefully) work as intended now.
* Some other fixes I've most likely forgot to mention.
* Custom weapons, custom titles, faction titles and faction icons have been added to the game. The former two will be sent within 24 hours.

Manual patch.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2020, 03:36 pm by inf

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
v73:

Before you update, I recommend downloading and extracting the following: http://epw-download.com/element-73.rar (3.0 GB)

* Each Gate boss will spawn in 3 locations now -- at its original location, near the pool in the middle of Archosaur, and outside Archosaur near the city corners. Due to this change, I've decided to not add safe zone at the original gate boss locations, as there's already a location inside safe zone.
* Fixed an issue with the Duke Blacke quest where Omnipotent Drake was registered as killed before it died.
* Custom weapons, custom titles, faction titles and faction icons have been added to the game. The former two will be sent within 24 hours.

Server restart to apply these changes will happen after Territory Wars are finished today. You can already patch automatically or manually.
is there any version of simple epw or anything, that doesn't have all this customer stuff and that we don't have to download useless 3gbs ?

Offline inf

• Administrator
is there any version of simple epw or anything, that doesn't have all this customer stuff and that we don't have to download useless 3gbs ?
at the moment it's just a recommendation, if you're using simple elements or you don't care about custom weapons you don't have to download those at all.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Thank you for Patch :police:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
at the moment it's just a recommendation, if you're using simple elements or you don't care about custom weapons you don't have to download those at all.
ty daddy
I dont like the idea of navigating to a non-HTTPS page to download 3.0 GB. Fix this so we can download from an HTTPS page instead. Security should be your #1 concern for your playerbase.
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2020, 08:27 pm by EnjoytheDecline

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Pls give new times of spawning halloween events when server will be back

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
please  i beg u please PLEAAAAAAAAASE MY LORD MY MASTER PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE MAKE EA STUN 100% 

Offline inf

• Administrator
zombie hunt
1:10
5:10
9:10
13:10
17:10
21:10

gate boss
3:10
15:10

haunted island

I dont like the idea of navigating to a non-HTTPS page to download 3.0 GB. Fix this so we can download from an HTTPS page instead. Security should be your #1 concern for your playerbase.

I can upload it to Google Drive if it makes you feel safer.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
DDL doesn't need HTTPS. Besides that your ISP shouldn't care about this project/server. They're more worried about people emulating Nintendo games. :)
(If you think Mediafire's a good example, you can reconsider.)
:)
zombie hunt
1:10
17:10

gate boss
3:10
15:10

haunted island

I can upload it to Google Drive if it makes you feel safer.
Sounds good.

Offline Biscuits

• Food <3
  • Characters: Bread | Biscuits
  • Faction: Nostalgia
PLEASE FIX THE GHOST OF DUKE BLACKE.

IT'S A PANDEMIC AT WEST ARCHOSAUR.

Offline LaLunatica

• Characters: LaLunatica
  • Faction: >>underhell<
😂 GMs gave us tricks and not treats 

Offline ghostface

• L $ D
  • wherearetheavocados
v73:

Before you update, I recommend downloading and extracting the following into your /element/ folder: http://epw-download.com/element-73.rar (3.0 GB)

* If your game fails to start after you unpack this archive, please verify your client files through the patcher! *

Manual patch.
paste where? ady downloaded the 3 gb
paste where? ady downloaded the 3 gb
I think, in the element folder as said in the patch notes. Go to your Epic Perfect World folder, then go to Element folder and paste it right there. As shown below:

I'm not very sure if its correct, since I'm still verifying it.