Epic Perfect World

World Bosses

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Btw guys, dont kill World Bosses, imma going to make video guide to all of em and now Im gathering data.

im pretty sure most people already know how to kill one.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.
ummmm yea the whole server not gonna killl WB's cause you asked them to nice Try. Wont happen
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
They're all there (the ones in OHT maps are present/think main map is missing a few), just dead almost all the time. There are certain guilds that watch those boss spawns very closely and since they spawn very slowly (believe its once per day) most of the spawns happen a few hours after server reset. I've only managed to see and get 4 world bosses to date and it was a struggle finding them. I see the same people from guilds stalking the boss spawn points all the time.

Btw, leave the world bosses alone for me too, I'm gonna make sure your guide is correct.

Lol. I kill WB's every day, and respawn time is 6 hours for small ones and 12 hours for bigs. I killed almost all of them except those in OHT 3rd map and 1 boss in OHT 3nd map and 1 in 1rst map.
Actually killed one of the bosses in OHT first yesterday for the first time xD>

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I killed 3 WB's yesterday, Cloudstroller, The giant suit of armor in Moonshade Desert, and Sonic Oppressor. I FOUND Fairy Tail up, but she kept 1shotting me, both on my sin, and my seeker. She was dead before I could get a healer from my faction down to help me alive. So The coordinates work. Just gotta get lucky enough to get to them first.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Lol. I kill WB's every day, and respawn time is 6 hours for small ones and 12 hours for bigs. I killed almost all of them except those in OHT 3rd map and 1 boss in OHT 3nd map and 1 in 1rst map.
Actually killed one of the bosses in OHT first yesterday for the first time xD>

6 hours? When did he change it.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
6 hours? When did he change it.

As far as im aware it's always been 6 hours

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Respawn time is 24 hours for original PWI World and mini Bosses and 6 hours for our custom ones.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Respawn time is 24 hours for original PWI World and mini Bosses and 6 hours for our custom ones.
I haven't seen any of the custom ones around..  :'(

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I haven't seen any of the custom ones around..  :'(

Fairy Tale was up just outside of plume at around 930pm EST, check there she should be up again.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm dc'ing alot, so I made a map of the wb's for people that understand pics better than words and are maybe newish to the game.

('cause I know coordinates confuse me I rather set them directly in the map x.x)

Red or pink are EPW wb's, blue are original PWI. I didn't include harpy 'cause I was told it doesn't exist anymore.

Sorry if its not clear which ones go with which markers,  I tried to put them close.

high five please  :tiger-40:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm dc'ing alot, so I made a map of the wb's for people that understand pics better than words and are maybe newish to the game.

('cause I know coordinates confuse me I rather set them directly in the map x.x)

Red or pink are EPW wb's, blue are original PWI. I didn't include harpy 'cause I was told it doesn't exist anymore.

10/10

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u will learn here, i dont use sarcasm ;)
im very straight forward, if i have anything to say i will. people like it or not  >:D

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks for the time you took to put this together. will be very helpful :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Updated main post with new respawn time. Had a couple questions about it lately.
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2013, 08:15 am by Tangle

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless

Sorry if its not clear which ones go with which markers,  I tried to put them close.

ty very much.helpfull for alot of players. and thanks to the one ho started the topic too
Dont Worry Be Happy