Epic Perfect World

Compatibility with windows 8?

Offline Kaien

• Beginner
I was just wondering if this game would work on Windows 8 as well. It's actually not my problem but a friends', she can't seem to get the client to work on her windows 8, even under compatibility mode. Is there some sort of fix for it? (I tried searching but then again, 8 is a single character and I couldn't because of the search limits for the forum)

Would love answers if anyone has time, thank you.

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
Yes, Just download as normal and then make sure you run the patcher as Administrator. I have Windows 8 and the only problems I am having right now is trying to get the update done due to thousands of others updating at the same time

Offline StormySin

• Beginner
a friend of mine is having the same problem with windows 8, says when he tries to download the new client it put all kinds of stuff in his pc and has to have someone come fix his pc everytime. also when will the auto updater be working right again. He's tried that also and still cant get in. He is the leader of our faction so is very important he gets back in. thank you for any responces.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
try not using google chrome if u did.
also downloading torrent is the safest way of not havng corrupted files.
avg deletes files
google chrome tends to do it too
when extracting use 7zip
creating a new folder with s diferent name helps too

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.
a friend of mine is having the same problem with windows 8, says when he tries to download the new client it put all kinds of stuff in his pc and has to have someone come fix his pc everytime. also when will the auto updater be working right again. He's tried that also and still cant get in. He is the leader of our faction so is very important he gets back in. thank you for any responces.
It works on Windows 8 :P I'm currently using windows 8.
♥Exotic-Executor♥
Join Exotic now! (http://exoticpw.shivtr.com)

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
~♥~I~♥~M~♥~.~♥~M~♥~A~♥~R~♥~Z~♥~I~♥~A~♥~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
works fine on my Windows 8 64bits

Offline StormySin

• Beginner
Ok no matter what he tries nothing is working so i guess we have lost our faction leader.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Can he check if his graphic card whether it's installed or not ?