Epic Perfect World

Class Ratio Settings

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
This is a private server with loads of people who want to play that easy class.
You want an argument? Go stand in the middle of the street and shout at a passer-by.  I am not interested in your bias.
I won't even read what you just said because i am 100% sure it still has nothing to do with eas and why it should be nerfed

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Don't nerf EAs i love free kills

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
I won't even read what you just said because i am 100% sure it still has nothing to do with eas and why it should be nerfed
Yet you still replied - hahahaha
Someone ever told you that you always have to have the last word?
Go ahead. I know it is important to you.  I will give that to you xxx
1...2...3...GO!

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Yet you still replied - hahahaha
Someone ever told you that you always have to have the last word?
Go ahead. I know it is important to you.  I will give that to you xxx
1...2...3...GO!
3 messages later you still didn't mention why eas should be nerfed. If you have no opinion just stay quiet, learn to play instead lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
3 messages later you still didn't mention why eas should be nerfed. If you have no opinion just stay quiet, learn to play instead lol
bEcAuSe ItS mOsT pLaYeD cLaSs

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
hehe eas should be nerfed (just flat out nerfed? how oh idk why would i actually have a reason for them to be nerfed or even have a point to say what needs to be nerfed) because people like playing that class and i dont

Offline Tsotsette

wew harsh

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
buff sins, buff eas, nerf barbs into the ground.
:)

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
i agree with the buff ea and nerf wb 

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
buff psy damage and give soul of silence sage/deamon book
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
There's like 3 active WBs in the server what do you want a nerf for LOL

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
What about EA? When you gonna nerf that? Or will it not be touched because it is the elite class like every other private server...
I hope it does soon. Its honestly unfair that EA is the only class that can heiro bug you. Its prolly a big reason why most people play it.
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
Wait, but something i ask myself all the time is that why do so many DD classes camp DEFENSE. You are a DD, there to do damage and kill! I wanna know whyyyy
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
I hope it does soon. Its honestly unfair that EA is the only class that can heiro bug you. Its prolly a big reason why most people play it.
Wiz can too, and wf, and sb, and sin, and db, and ep.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Wait, but something i ask myself all the time is that why do so many DD classes camp DEFENSE. You are a DD, there to do damage and kill! I wanna know whyyyy
This is why you get hieroed by eas