EPW Update v66

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
 :o longer cd heavy load....

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
After so damn long the nightshade are nerfed, these are the two classes that i cannot survive against no matter what i do. There are indeed some good dbs but ffs it was time for a serious nerf. O:-)
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Fudo

• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
Clowns playing DBS/SBS can go suck a lemon now LMAO
+11111111111111111111111  :)) :)) :))
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
good job, people used to cry that sb / db is broken and now when they get nerfed people starting to "leave the game" xD... really smart move LMAO :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
i see that  :)) :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
Nice patch finally scrubs can’t abuse nightshades anymore. Rarely I see sins in rpk/mass pk, and there aren’t many well geared sins and if there are well geared sins it took the owner a lot of work. Any well geared sins on server took the player a lot of effort rolling the armour and weps. Nerfing them further makes no sense. Sb was just busted even with sht gear, damage and def made no sense. Assassin players with sht or average gear is garbage lets be honest here. Even with my gear I barely survive in rpk and die a bunch in mass pk. In my opinion db should have not been nerfed any further. However, the amount of players that abused sb class was stupid, so it’s funny how some people are upset about the nerf. Well time to play a class that isn’t broken lads.  :tiger-19:

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
why r u still talking ? autistic cunt
autistic are you  :)) :)) :))
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Rarely I see sins in rpk/mass pk
Because sin is not rpk/mass pk class
Sb was just busted even with sht gear, damage and def made no sense. Assassin players with sht or average gear is garbage lets be honest here.
Nah aps sin is cancer even in starter gear
Well time to play a class that isn’t broken lads.  :tiger-19:
Said dude on sin
Every kid nowadays that got lucky enough to get x4 int wrists has hundred times bigger ego than the guys that played db when it came out without nerfs
Rpking against it been frustrating for me, sage sin with 3spark and tidal on can tank more than Mukii's fat mom, and if he's aps he gets those 3chi in few seconds
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2020, 06:29 am by 지난 여름

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
autistic are you  :)) :)) :))
Finally after so many years we got a sequel of "dog are you" meme

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Because sin is not rpk/mass pk classNah aps sin is cancer even in starter gearSaid dude on sin
Every kid nowadays that got lucky enough to get x4 int wrists has hundred times bigger ego than the guys that played db when it came out without nerfs
Rpking against it been frustrating for me, sage sin with 3spark and tidal on can tank more than Mukii's fat mom, and if he's aps he gets those 3chi in few seconds
Mukii's fat mom  xD
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Sins didnt get nerfed at all, dont be delusional. They got nerfed only if they fight magic classes where they kind of deserved it - the SB but it evens out with the SB nerfs. Fighting physical classes will be the same shit because they cant use physical ornaments anymore, stop crying get good

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
guys everyone knows sins dmg is fuken busted especially 1v1 where nowadays they just 3 spark and pray for gof crit with elim kekw
never had an insane problem with sins bc of how much i out play them
now i outplay them but still end up getting two shot so it doesnt matter ): until primal patch bc now it just brings 0 counterplay to the table w how sins play
mass pk there's no sins
small pk sins can even be annoying still bc of their dmg but idc about that cus no sins actually go in small pk usually so my opinion is more 1v1 oriented
i agree since ha classes can't use ornas they are gonna get absolutely shit on bc of sins dmg (especially by sins with 4 int thats a yikes from me buddy)

oh hello

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
THATS SAD LMFAO if u did this like 2 years ago alot of would played slow ass 

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
guys everyone knows sins dmg is fuken busted especially 1v1 where nowadays they just 3 spark and pray for gof crit with elim kekw
never had an insane problem with sins bc of how much i out play them
now i outplay them but still end up getting two shot so it doesnt matter ): until primal patch bc now it just brings 0 counterplay to the table w how sins play
mass pk there's no sins
small pk sins can even be annoying still bc of their dmg but idc about that cus no sins actually go in small pk usually so my opinion is more 1v1 oriented
i agree since ha classes can't use ornas they are gonna get absolutely shit on bc of sins dmg (especially by sins with 4 int thats a yikes from me buddy)
you suckk