Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v66

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
- Archer sage skills can no longer purge

Finally, good change no more dying random deaths.

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
good job, people used to cry that sb / db is broken and now when they get nerfed people starting to "leave the game" xD... really smart move LMAO :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Finally, good change no more dying random deaths.
true lol +1

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Also those who have custom weapon 145 bow, you can transfer it to r8 bow. Usually can't move 145>150, but I'll allow it now since it's useless for sage ea.

Offline SirBamBam

• Leader of MIB
Hello
Thank you for the patch, but when are you going to look at the needs of the many and not the few. Not all play Epic PW to PK. When are you going to give the farmers of the game a pay rise? Increasing some of the rewards for daily quests would be nice, more daily events that help the many not just the few, I mean events that reward only a few who take part and not all. Looking forward to events that help the many, but then are let down, because they don't take place. All new players have to farm to get the best gear to PK, so why not give the farmers a pay rise? New challenges in the game attracts new players and returning players, so let us have more new challenges. Stop giving your full attention to satisfying a few players who cry about nerfing or tweaking classes and give them more challenges to improve their gear/skills. 

Thank you  

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
hey guys first of all the post was made just for fun and i never intended to trash talk anyone(could’ve done it many times if wanted) or saying anyone is bad and more over i never mentioned any person’s name.... And yea it did took me an hour to make it... i can’t sleep yesterday and what else you could possibly do at 3am.... I simply mentioned OC and i still think the guild name includes all the 200 players in it and just not one person... so yea it wasn’t personal or i got mad of something when i don’t even have time to log into game >.>      
And for some ppls who think i got no life, i just wanna say one thing... never bad mouth someone if you dont know anything about em...
If you guys wanna know about my story? here goes...

I finished my engineering at 2014-15 and i worked for the government as an executive engineer and i worked for 2 years then i quit the work and started my own business with the money i earned for the 2 years and its been almost an year since i started my business and i work from 10:00 to 10:00 not for anyone but for myself and i do enjoy the night life more often also my business is going pretty good... for more details about my business you can visit www.attitudeshoes.in
Yup thats my story and peace out...
Who is this cobbler ?
.l.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
people still play this? 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Think i triggered few people nd side note, I never edated since 24 nor get dumped but hey you can think of w/e makes you sleep good at nite lol
#skyisthelimit

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Apocalypse

• Ana #1 ♥
  • Faction: Tyrants
thnks for patch i love it!

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
thanks burdette , ur like the father i never had 

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Amazing patch, nice  :-[

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
can u shut the fk up ? fit that bow up ur ass

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
can u shut the fk up ? fit that bow up ur ass
thats pinoy logic
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
why r u still talking ? autistic cunt