Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v66

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Server is dying and still some people crying about nerfed def lvl nd phy def ornm nerf cause they don't wanna get humiliated online lol...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
hey guys first of all the post was made just for fun and i never intended to trash talk anyone(could’ve done it many times if wanted) or saying anyone is bad and more over i never mentioned any person’s name.... And yea it did took me an hour to make it... i can’t sleep yesterday and what else you could possibly do at 3am.... I simply mentioned OC and i still think the guild name includes all the 200 players in it and just not one person... so yea it wasn’t personal or i got mad of something when i don’t even have time to log into game >.>      
And for some ppls who think i got no life, i just wanna say one thing... never bad mouth someone if you dont know anything about em...
If you guys wanna know about my story? here goes...

I finished my engineering at 2014-15 and i worked for the government as an executive engineer and i worked for 2 years then i quit the work and started my own business with the money i earned for the 2 years and its been almost an year since i started my business and i work from 10:00 to 10:00 not for anyone but for myself and i do enjoy the night life more often also my business is going pretty good... for more details about my business you can visit www.attitudeshoes.in
Yup thats my story and peace out...

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Nice job you keep track, fanboy #1

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Oops forget to mention 'Miky ❤️' edating nd cybering for life  :pig-42:

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
don't dare say my name filthy mongrel and what about it even if we are

didnt u edate someone for a couple of years then got dumped? sudden hatred towards edaters?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
on side note, thanks burd for time and effort you put here when you could, you done cool stuff  :normal-23:
goodbye and good luck

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Assassin damage was nerfed with class ratio https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=65468.0

I will comment on how this applies to seeker only. Bearing in mind the class already has a -17 def level reduction nerf, unlike WR and WB, the lowest popularity, being overall useless and undesired in any form of competitive or mass pk.

As far as it concerns 1v1, naturally all HA classes who face seeker use double mdef ornaments because it works in a similar way as when they face ea. My point is simply this: When a HA class, is to 1v1 seeker now, it loses nothing while seeker has been nerfed twice in this particular regard (-17 def level, no physical ornas now) this is only when it faces HA.

ok but can I get an answer?

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
this server already dead as hell and you just killed it even more lol great job  wonder if every 1 going sin now lele

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Take care Jaan! Wishing you the best  ^-^

Who is the new server owner?

Offline ......

bye burdette, thx for patch 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Server to be closed in 1 MONTH. You signed up for it.
If this post is removed, the server will be closed INSTANTLY. This post IS flagged.
:)

Offline Astray

Just go back to 1.4.6 already. You have nerfed so many skills and there will still be some bullshit op classes. Deleting DB just shifts the power to other classes but doesn't fix the underlying problem of power creep and just non enjoyable mechanics. 1.5.1 also streamlined the game, merged skills to some power crept op skills and removed all the fun aspects of the already simple combat system.

Wiping and going back to 1.4.6 with instant gear and then slowly adding back the expansions( without the new skills, passives, cards, spirit, ulzimates) to have a content flow is the only way of making epic interesting to the ppl who have quit

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I approve of the balance changes

Offline kevin2449

• Beginner
I quit too lol. Server not the same no more when I first started.