Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v66

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Btw im talking about stuns, you know the yellow light looking icon that you get. Yes that one, venos have one stun, oooh maybe youll get a chance that stunning blow STUNS not just paralyze. Lucky scarab is their only stun if blow does not proc. All the other skills you listed are not stuns, especially bewitch. I see so many ppl holy path with bewitch. Nova paralyzes and seals/ hf but you have to have chi for it. Oh and only if youre demon. #WhySageNova
veno abilities that can render the enemy useless:
lucky scarab (you know the yellow light looking icon)
nova (you know with the purple icon)
stunning blow (you know with the greenish icon)
knockdown (you know the one with the blue icon)
puffbird (you know the purple and blue icon)
freeze spell (you know the one with the blue icon)
arcane antinomy and fossilised curse
feral concentration 
pet abilities that can render the enemy useless:
like 3 stuns
a disarm
mini raging slap

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
some classes have only one stun too where is justice for them? #allclassesmatter

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
guys #allclassesmatter i think we should make ea great again let's give them 5 stuns man truly the most powerful class
give them a pet too in other mmos rangers have pets why eas no pets )))))))))):

oh hello

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Xd people actually think wf is nerfed as fk that's a yikes from me
this patch was fine for wf and everything else
only opinion i have is to nerf dph sin dmg its been busted since new primals bc of the ct increase allowing you to bypass any class 90% of time (more so with sparks ofc)
jesus, do you ever shut up and stop crying  ? retarded kid just get better : D

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
why people say dph sin is busted when its legit 1-3 hit by any magic class unable to kill bm or barb without occ genie and still is harder then hell to do it then cause of the IMMENSE defense both classes have let's not even talk about seekers still tanking while i can agree any dog sin with 4 int wrist can pretty much heiro most people and is a monster and aps sin needs to lost int dph sin is by far weaker then people seem to act like it is lmao just shit arcane players who sit in full atk gear and expect to face tank 3 spark cause sin has to spam 3 spark for that defense it gives

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
  • Characters: amaretto
Seeker with physical belt and neck already get 10k aps from db, now will be getting 20k. Wr, Wb, sin and db will 321 seeker on aps

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Wf easy to nerf idk why overcomplicating unnecessarily:

-Remove bramble hood from the game as it allows for a complete defensive rotation without openings
-Remove 0d
-Remove doll
-Chi nerf is too much, exact amount should be tested and adjusted
I would like an answer to this so I can know if I should never play seeker again on this server (how this class has been treated being the least popular and unplayable in anything but 1v1 is beyond me)
Problem with this reasoning is that the game is moving forward, adding more paralyses and different mechanics to new or existing classes. People cant always remain in the past because they are lazy to learn to counterplay new classes and mechanics.

Wf easy to nerf idk why overcomplicating unnecessarily:

-Remove bramble hood from the game as it allows for a complete defensive rotation without openings
-Remove 0d
-Remove doll
-Chi nerf is too much, exact amount should be tested and adjusted
I would like an answer to this so I can know if I should never play seeker again on this server (how this class has been treated being the least popular and unplayable in anything but 1v1 is beyond me)
Problem with this reasoning is that the game is moving forward, adding more paralyses and different mechanics to new or existing classes. People cant always remain in the past because they are lazy to learn to counterplay new classes and mechanics.
This guy legit said it all but hell when they get new skill's they will cry about the para again they never changed and they never will they will just keep crying. also since db's got nerfed so many times can we at less get 100% pull chance lel
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2020, 09:16 pm by ZDiabloZ

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Theres so many people I fight who just say "idk what DB does"
and refuse to learn, just cry that it is broken.

But frick, even with experience fighting you became a HUGE challenge once you learned how to counter DB and what skills do w/e.
Same with anyone ive ever fought, but I only ever see people trying to counter destiny hunter w/ fortify but dont bother trying to block anything else that could save them.
Grief has a portion where you can interrupt the stun but noone ever tries.
Finaly someone have brain +1

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
LMFAO
and with that i am done speaking to u
niga doesn't even play and keeps comparing mys skill to wf pet i am losing my brain

and yes exactly. speaking from a wf perspective, me and a few others actually know what they are doing vs dbs (sonya me diana vand idk to name a few) but the rest don't
even out of wf class, many people don't know one sht so what u are saying is right LMAO it's literally not broken but ik one thing that's busted (assassin)
Omg i never igonre u from hard venos to win but as u see when we foght db is ez if u know how to counter it any way db sk become unplayple any more if u qq about pralyz i didnt see player try play db vs barb or sin veno db not broken class just u need learn how to counter it go look for ppl in pwi them not qq about db cus them know how to play vs it most class got nerfed db and now unplayable class iam not QQ about nerf just want explan how burdtte killed this class u must remove it i want see u now how to play db vs any class to learn us how db can kill any class now

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
So I need to sell my BM's Pdef ornas looooool :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
So I need to sell my BM's Pdef ornas looooool :'( :'( :'( :'(
So what youre saying is.. 

You've come to bargain

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
So what youre saying is..

You've come to bargain
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( that was quick bruh!

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
jesus, do you ever shut up and stop crying  ? retarded kid just get better : D
that is why i smash ur mother and ur wife and ur unborn children midget kid 

oh hello

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast
good balance update  ^-^