Epic Perfect World

server still alive ?

Offline noul

• Characters: noul

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Server going to dead , And yes nothing New pinoy saving the server again Like Before , @Burdette Do Something man, Ur game Totaly Going to DownFall if u dont do something 1month from now ur game is totaly dead , And also say thankyou to pinoys, to keep ur server alive.
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2020, 09:10 pm by elyuaydziay

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Server going to dead , And yes nothing New pinoy saving the server again Like Before , @Burdette Do Something man, Ur game Totaly Going to DownFall if u dont do something 1month from now ur game is totaly dead , And also say thankyou to pinoys, to keep ur server alive.

true!

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
buy the server !
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Ote

No Patch No Gm Nothing there Trash server🙂

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
keep dreaming LOL, its just a matter of time for now till its will back alive ... epw never dies!

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion
Corona Corona Corona