Epic Perfect World

Sirens of World Update & TW

Why did we have a huge patch to update on a TW Day this Messed up alot of TW"s Should have waited til Monday for Patch this was such a freaking mess
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Tali

Why did we have a huge patch to update on a TW Day this Messed up alot of TW"s Should have waited til Monday for Patch this was such a freaking mess

I think TW's were cancelled outright because of the patch.
no just finished TW after loaded patch no TW's were post poned
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Tali

no just finished TW after loaded patch no TW's were post poned

Well shit, eh.

LaceyPip

I honestly think its up to each TW faction's Leader and officers to make the decision whether to go ahead and TW or to discuss with the defending or attacking faction.  Factions should be pro active and not re active.

As easy as that
....The whole freaking week everyone complained ...where is the patch, when are we going to get the patch???
'
Now that the patch is here, now people are complaining again!!!!!!

Some factions wont  work with  others.. and What would it be to wait 2 more days after TW's are completed.. yes all had to deal with patch thats not the point..patch was unexpected no forthcoming announcement  that it was even coming this soon..other wise I would have DL'd patch whil I slept.. instead of trying to DL' it time for TW because it was not expected.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I honestly think its up to each TW faction's Leader and officers to make the decision whether to go ahead and TW or to discuss with the defending or attacking faction.  Factions should be pro active and not re active.

As easy as that
....The whole freaking week everyone complained ...where is the patch, when are we going to get the patch???
'
Now that the patch is here, now people are complaining again!!!!!!
^full this.

Plus weren't we gonna have a map reset some time in the future? Its just tw. It can always be done next week. Do a faction event or something.