Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Antihero

Reduce the tokens given from NW, marginally increase the amount given from BHs. Sounds good to me.

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
One thing I would like to see is more exp from mob or even boss kills. Takes way to much grinding to get to lvl 150.

Offline firestorm01

why did u guys lower the number of boxes we got in TT 3-3 that wasnt very nice some people liked farming there  :-[ :'( :'(

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Things I've noticed:

1) REALLY pissed about rr8 mats. Know it's been said before. But I'm saying it again. Went from being able to get enough EC to recast a piece my cleric's gear once or twice a day to not being able to at all. Seriously makes me want to rage quit.

2) Reflection Shards need removed. Pretty sure they're given everywhere they are on pwi. Thus they are from: Timed Morai quest, Marriage Quest, Cube of Fate (room 50), PW School Teacher, BH1, BH2. (BH1 may have been taken care of, I haven't had much time to do bh since update so I don't know...). There may be other spots but I haven't logged pwi and don't dailies in forever so don't remember if there are other things that give you shards. x.x

3) Epic Coin Chest drop rate nerfed? A friend pmed me saying he's not happy cause it's taking him longer to get the amount of chests he wants.

4) Amount of dyes needed for fashion. Went to redye my veno's entire wardrobe yesterday... And I kept running out of dyes. x.x I don't mind if it's the normal amount, but was just really obnoxious cause I thought it was still supposed to be 1 dye. x.x

Think that's all I've noticed thus far. But then I spent all night last night getting new fox form on my veno. <3

Edit:
How about you people stop insulting us and suggest stuff that make sense?
ever thought about it ?

Excuse me if I offended you. But I do think some of us have a slight right to be pissed off and rage about this. Some of us farmed our butts off to get R8 and have been working even harder to reshape it until we're happy. NW just kinda screwed us over. Hate that stupid event. Screws everything up on every server. =/

Now. My statement was in general and not directed at the GMs. I think you guys do a wonderful job. And the ONLY reason I haven't rage quit thus far has been because you listen to the players and I'm hoping this will be resolved.

So you want my suggestion: Put it back the way it was, or made RR8 mats available from supply tokens AND EC.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:49 pm by fyrebrite
What am I even doing?

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
This.

GMs, you have, honestly, screwed up r8 system.

Now people will only be able to reforge their r8 after Nation Wars since BH doesn't give that many Supply Tokens. And BH doesn't give that many supply tokens so people who are not able to attend Nation Wars will never be able to get the stats they want. R8 was fine the way it was. Make it go back to the way it was or might as well just remove r8 and go back to the good ole' dragon gear times. Many people are not happy with this ...

Yes This really annoys me aswell. i didnt spend all this money to not be able to recast my gear. The only part of this update i dont like. FIX IT.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:14 pm by EvilTouch
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

4) Amount of dyes needed for fashion. Went to redye my veno's entire wardrobe yesterday... And I kept running out of dyes. x.x I don't mind if it's the normal amount, but was just really obnoxious cause I thought it was still supposed to be 1 dye. x.x

Think thats only on certain fashion sets .-. I dyed all my fash with just 1 dye

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I would say bring back the old r8 system. Considering the Supply tokens are used for "reshaping" other gears.. Making those easier to get would make other things easier to get.

Edit: also please fix Pv 110~125 It seems to not open anymore. The pv 125+  and 135+ work fine though~
:-\
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:54 pm by ~Rin~

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Please put R8 mat exchange as it was before.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I noticed that the NPC in 1k ( treasure map quest) is missing? ( found ) ty Lacey
The old r8 system please consider putting it back? ( was trying to be nice like ET suggested ) 
Is there any way that Agatio can make it possible so we can delete that missing person quest?
Can we possibly have the current \ available quest thing be moveable again? ( done ) ty CT
Thanks for listening
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:01 pm by Shay

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
as you guys can read on the main topic, the Rank 8 materials beeing exchanged for Epic Coins was added. Why all the copy/paste asking for the same ?  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:25 am by EvilTouch

Offline CT1256

• ERiC
I noticed that the NPC in 1k ( treasure map quest) is missing?
The old r8 system please consider putting it back?
Is there any way that Agatio can make it possible so we can delete that missing person quest?
Can we possibly have the current \ available quest thing be moveable again?
Thanks for listening

The current/available quest thing is moveable, you just have to try and click it in the right spot in order to move it. I can usually get it after about 3 tries in the little gap between the current and available tabs. Or just above it.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
The current/available quest thing is moveable, you just have to try and click it in the right spot in order to move it. I can usually get it after about 3 tries in the little gap between the current and available tabs. Or just above it.

Thanks CT I will try that

LaceyPip

I noticed that the NPC in 1k ( treasure map quest) is missing?

Shay the Map Treasure little guy is now next to the NPC you buy your flights or it might be the mounts NPC, in 1K, on the end where the 1K steams elder is.  As you go toward the elder, its on your left hand side

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
Thanks Lacey, it's been a long, hot miserable day. Guess I just overlooked all this stuff.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i will say it again...
the exchange of rank 8 mats for epic coins was already added ot the main toipc.

suggest something diferent ?

obtaining supply tokens in another ways is already beeing discussed too.