Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Hei

+1 to coffee's petition xD
I'd also say... add the 3 stat engrave >_> I've seen it on another server... but anyway i already thought its not gonna be added.

Offline Hye_Su

IGs should be available for all from forges again. Like said before some classes benefit from defense apo while others don't get anything from it. 

Make the brainpower orbs tradeable & supply tokens could be at least account stashable (or even tradeable).

NW rewards are ok but the rewards vary too much within squad.

Some players hardly can join NW due their timezone. An alternative time for NW may help or increase of BH rewards.

Generally gear stats make a too huge difference atm. Toons with i.e. triple channeling etc. are too op in comparison to average gear which needs enough time to be farmed already.

2 classes have an advantage over others atm: Venomancers with the nightowl and (to a lesser extent) mystics with high channeling using absorb soul + their healing ability.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I think its time we got more stuff from JD/ESO/FW. *starts digging*  :monkey-35:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
IGs should be available for all from forges again. Like said before some classes benefit from defense apo while others don't get anything from it. 

Make the brainpower orbs tradeable & supply tokens could be at least account stashable (or even tradeable).

NW rewards are ok but the rewards vary too much within squad.

Some players hardly can join NW due their timezone. An alternative time for NW may help or increase of BH rewards.

Generally gear stats make a too huge difference atm. Toons with i.e. triple channeling etc. are too op in comparison to average gear which needs enough time to be farmed already.

2 classes have an advantage over others atm: Venomancers with the nightowl and (to a lesser extent) mystics with high channeling using absorb soul + their healing ability.
It'd be nice to have IG's in forges again, cause with having them literally free within a guild bass it's just as easy to abuse as it would be in the forges. I also agree with having the supply tokens at least being able to put in the account stash. c:
Also I think Aga was talking about nerfing the Mystic's absorb, if he hasn't already did something to it?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline LowHerb

this server has yet way too much voting and pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve pve.  And the blue name option fits it.
I guess we'd need some patch that would make easier to get gear and lvl without having to be voting for 2 months b4 we can log in first time and say 'oh, i got a kinda fail lvl 150 gear'. I didnt rly check new patch contents, I know Im registered on epw from 6 months or so, made first acc, quitted it cuz too long to lvl and get decent gear, kept voting, friends called me back, I came back, used golds i voted for, got dragon set, lvl 150, and now they all tell me that's useless crap in pk, and that I need to spend around 10-20k ec to get decent r8 recrafted gear. WTF?
Seriously, remove r8 or remove useless adds from it, in a way that people with max 5 reshape each piece can get the stats they want. (I.e. remove mana from all classes gear, str from magical classes, mag from physical classes etc)
Also, there was no need of more op gear, there was more need of balance...eas die in 2 sec, wbs in 3...what the heck is that? Now a seeker oneshots world after sow, bms are op, psychics got yet no decent patch + they miss lvl 11 buffs...

Etc. Change the game in a way new players could get way faster to pvp and give a bit of balance to pvp itself.

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
PK is an optional endgame content, 150 ( dragon ) gear is more than enough for PVE

iamhappii

all i can say is i hope the GMS would manage to put TIMEZONE issues for event.

it is unfair for some people in a different timezone who cant attend certain events coz its not a good time in their place.

i hope it gets clear.

and also the ec and supply tokens WTH is happening in epic.
How about letting us move the quest tracker around on screen like we could before the patch it interferes with my side bar for quick access items
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin
How about giving supply tokens as reward for World Quest  now with SOW patch there are like 10 more stops..people may actually do them for supply tokens
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'll just copypaste the reply I made in another thread, it sums up all the problems I have with the newest patch.

Sort of unfair how some people were able to do NW last night when hardly anyone had managed to get their patcher to work, and ended up getting 700+ tokens - Nearly finishing all their gear in one NW (It's a reasonable amount to get but in the coming NWs the number of people showing up will atleast triple, meaning everoyne will get less overall and the lucky few who were able to attend this one will be in a huge advantage).

Also, the time zone is sort of awful, I probably won't be able to participate in a single NW and I sure as hell ain't doing BH for 300 days in order to get the new stuff (In other words, increase the amount of supply tokens gotten from BH or add more ways to acquire them - Whichever works)

Robbert

Increase the number of tokens received from bh; since they are untradeable, gathering the amount required to get the new gear doing the bh alone is rather impossible. 50 per bh would be fair, considering that in a NW people get 700 of these tokens, enough to gear a char up. Unlike many, I've to get rings on 5 chars at least, and since I most likely won't be able to attend NW, bh'ing is the only way left. Please consider this.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Increase the number of tokens received from bh; since they are untradeable, gathering the amount required to get the new gear doing the bh alone is rather impossible. 50 per bh would be fair, considering that in a NW people get 700 of these tokens, enough to gear a char up. Unlike many, I've to get rings on 5 chars at least, and since I most likely won't be able to attend NW, bh'ing is the only way left. Please consider this.
This ^. Plus I'm sure most ppl will say this is useless but would be nice to have more colors for ink  :rolleyes: the only color that looks nice in my opinion is yellow

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
I agree with Robbert.
And I agree with Ely too, it would be nice to see colors such as blue, red, etc. :p

Offline xnaiokix

• **Mikey** ~~~~Cyanyde~~~~
-_- the R8 was NOT ok the way it was, it takes weeks and weeks and weeks of farming just to get 10+chances at reshaping, and your odds of getting what you need are so low, that its taken me almost 40k ec to get what i need, and I STILL don't have it... please don't make it any harder
150 sin              - Cyanyde
148 psy             - Ness
143 fiance's sin - edynayC

"our goddess gave birth to your god"

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
-_- the R8 was NOT ok the way it was, it takes weeks and weeks and weeks of farming just to get 10+chances at reshaping, and your odds of getting what you need are so low, that its taken me almost 40k ec to get what i need, and I STILL don't have it... please don't make it any harder

R8 is a good way to keep the 150s busy, because it takes long till you get the best, so you still have something to do. And you are not that bad with dragon stuff, so i guess it should be alright.

- Signature made by Sideris