Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Offline crimsonrose

REMOVE REFLECTION SHARDS  >:D
NPC assisstant needs Mira Laedi removed along with reflection shards removed from database. Reward needs changed for advanced morai quests to be changed from getting reflection shards as prize.

I'll ONLY agree to this if it's not going to be set and used properly for this server. These Reflection shards were to be used to be teleported into a special room. In that special room just meditating in there will get you exp and spirit or whatever, on PWI it was really slow. On Epic its like .000002% compared to PWI lol ijs. No I'm not saying give us 4billion exp but if they can't be adjusted for the lvl 110's to benefit the most from this then get rid of them.

Noticed name changes for some BH Bosses.  will post more bugs when found.

That's NOT a bug. That's a NEW boss in Sot and Aba.
they're harder form the old bosses AND you don't have to RUN AS FAR into the dungeon. Honestly I like them more :3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
My own suggestion for the thread is an alternative way to earn supply tokens (if there is one, then someone correct me D:  )
Ain't nobody got time to wait all week just to upgrade one piece of gear.  5 tokens from BH isnt even enough for one engrave.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:53 pm by EvilTouch
I'm basically 40

LaceyPip

My own suggestion for the thread is an alternative way to earn supply tokens (if there is one, then someone correct me D:  )
Ain't nobody got time to wait all week just to upgrade one piece of gear.  5 tokens from BH isnt even enough for one engrave.

For now, Only BH and Nation Wars

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I know it seems simple, and if you weren't here the last time it was an issue; it wouldn't really seem like a big deal. However, it got to a point where a lot of the community was very unhappy. I'll just leave it there :3

As I read somewhere else in some guide, there is one, exchanging Memorial coins (30) for a supply token

LaceyPip

^To wat cynic said.  True. But people learn from mistake, :) might aswell give them another chance, since quite a few of the gms r different now. and im sure the others have learned from the past ^_^

I totally agree!!

LaceyPip

As I read somewhere else in some guide, there is one, exchanging Memorial coins (30) for a supply token

thank you, going to investigate

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Found it, please refer to this guide for ALTERNATIVE ways to craft Supply tokens.

http://epicpw.com/guides/valk's-ultimate-guide-to-the-sirens-of-war-update/

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I'll ONLY agree to this if it's not going to be set and used properly for this server. These Reflection shards were to be used to be teleported into a special room. In that special room just meditating in there will get you exp and spirit or whatever, on PWI it was really slow. On Epic its like .000002% compared to PWI lol ijs. No I'm not saying give us 4billion exp but if they can't be adjusted for the lvl 110's to benefit the most from this then get rid of them.

That's NOT a bug. That's a NEW boss in Sot and Aba.
they're harder form the old bosses AND you don't have to RUN AS FAR into the dungeon. Honestly I like them more :3
I was saying the rest were bugs. sorry i was only tryin to bring attention to the fact i noticed those changed but were not listed in patch notes.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
For now, Only BH and Nation Wars
Well hopefully they'll provide another option for the people who don't wanna wait all week. Personally, I've got 10 toons to gear up, so a little boost would be nice for me. I'm sure other people with lots of alts and stuff would agree.

Also: Event Tokens. They ever gonna be tradable? I'm tryna get an owl like every other veno on the server and it would take like over a month even if I did like every event. Hard life meng.  I have well over 20 spread across my alts seeing as I do events like its my job but I can't put them together to make anything.

Oh I didn't know about that. Well that's not so bad.  However, 30 ec per 10 supply tokens still sounds a bit steep. Still, it's a start ^_^
^To wat cynix said.  True. But people learn from mistake, :) might aswell give them another chance, since quite a few of the gms r different now. and im sure the others have learned from the past ^_^
I personally wouldn't rage or anything if it happened.  Still, the temptation for unfair play is huge.  It is human nature to use what is provided in order to be the best.  There are still people walking around with thousands of ec that they never worked for.  That's all I'm really concerned about.  When one group of people suddenly becomes disgustingly more OP than the other because of who they're friends with.. it's not a fun time
I'm basically 40

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Found it, please refer to this guide for ALTERNATIVE ways to craft Supply tokens.

http://epicpw.com/guides/valk's-ultimate-guide-to-the-sirens-of-war-update/

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I'M DONE.

Anyway, I'd like to first start off thanking Coffee for all of the hard work and effort she's put in and clearly wasted. It's shitty that all of the work hard work that was put in by you was basically just thrown in the garbage. /:

As far as suggestions go, I have a few myself.

1.) Increasing the amount of Supply Tokens you obtain doing BH1. Like how others mentioned in previous posts, 5 isn't really that much and especially since there is people who don't like PKing and such when it comes to doing NW.

2.) I'll probably get a lot of shit for even suggesting this.. But slightly nerfing the Venomancer pets. I am sorry but those Owls should not be able to practically solo a tank such as a barb. Have you seen that shit? Man, shit is a little too OP if you ask me.

3.) Making event tokens trade-able again. Not much to say about this one, just go read what Cynix said.

4.) Implementing arenas for PK practice and such that are only access-able through Faction Base or something along those lines.

5.) Making the Epic Coin farming areas Non-PK areas. Yes, you could always go blue named but not everyone will want to do that. I just think it'd be fair if the areas were made Non-PK.

6.) Bigger account stash. I'm sorry but I know for a fact I'm not alone on this one. There is no way the amount of slots given right now for the account stash is enough for anyone. At least for me it isn't.

That's all I could come up with for now.
I'm sure I'll think of some later on as time progresses.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'M DONE.

Anyway, I'd like to first start off thanking Coffee for all of the hard work and effort she's put in and clearly wasted. It's shitty that all of the work hard work that was put in by you was basically just thrown in the garbage. /:

As far as suggestions go, I have a few myself.

1.) Increasing the amount of Supply Tokens you obtain doing BH1. Like how others mentioned in previous posts, 5 isn't really that much and especially since there is people who don't like PKing and such when it comes to doing NW.

2.) I'll probably get a lot of shit for even suggesting this.. But slightly nerfing the Venomancer pets. I am sorry but those Owls should not be able to practically solo a tank such as a barb. Have you seen that shit? Man, shit is a little too OP if you ask me.

3.) Making event tokens trade-able again. Not much to say about this one, just go read what Cynix said.

4.) Implementing arenas for PK practice and such that are only access-able through Faction Base or something along those lines.

5.) Making the Epic Coin farming areas Non-PK areas. Yes, you could always go blue named but not everyone will want to do that. I just think it'd be fair if the areas were made Non-PK.

6.) Bigger account stash. I'm sorry but I know for a fact I'm not alone on this one. There is no way the amount of slots given right now for the account stash is enough for anyone. At least not for me it isn't.

That's all I could come up with for now.
I'm sure I'll think of some later on as time progresses.
Meng I could've saved so much money if the stash was bigger. I got no room to stash all my HA/LA/AA gear so I gotta buy seperate pieces for each alt for lack of room. Hard life D:  +1 for never having to mail myself stuff again xD

These all look like great ideas to me :3
I'm basically 40

Offline ragewraith

hurray game economy screwed over, drop rates for EC for farmers is down, and no I don't wanna get ass killed on nightscream by people with nothing to do but gank people, blue name or not, I don't mind pvp but forcing people to do monotonous instances for ec because killing 500 mobs for 2 EC just isn't worth the time, lag in shrine is only a complaint for people who go there to farm other people anyway, oh no a pker get's upset because he was to laggy to get a kill.

Ironguard-you know there used to be a reason for TW factions to go for certain lands. i.e. raging tide for revelation pots, 1k for ironguard, zooming thunder pots (not that people have channeling issues). point being you give everyone the things that should be earned.  At least then pkers would have to buy there pots or get into a faction that owned a land for the pots the want. instead everyone has 19 secs of invuln. just an opinion that probably won't get noted. but meh I'm a purist and left pwi because it became about peoples wallets and not there skills.

r8 umm I like the idea you have now, I wouldn't throw away the EC forge tho. let people utilize both. I love the Morai add ons you added. not everything is negative, and right now I'm not in a TW factions so the mini tw's (which I do like the way that sounds) won't effect me, but maybe I'm just misunderstanding it.

In anycase just a few of my thoughts, and guys make suggestions, the GM's do what they can based on our input. not just to do things to piss us off ;) TY for the hard work and I'm sure that you all will fix what you need to fix. and implement what needs to be put in.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Continuation of my error/bug log:
Perfect Questmaster needs removed from Target locator, Generous young boy needs removed. BH2 quests need reflection stones removed.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:11 am by Emilio Estevez
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Ironguard-you know there used to be a reason for TW factions to go for certain lands. i.e. raging tide for revelation pots, 1k for ironguard, zooming thunder pots (not that people have channeling issues). point being you give everyone the things that should be earned.  At least then pkers would have to buy there pots or get into a faction that owned a land for the pots the want. instead everyone has 19 secs of invuln. just an opinion that probably won't get noted. but meh I'm a purist and left pwi because it became about peoples wallets and not there skills.
I wouldn't try to compare the availability of pots on a private server to the availability on PWI.  PWI does not offer the kind of pk that people come here for on a regular basis. People usually come to private servers for an equal chance to gear up and pvp like everyone else without being required to cash and whatnot.  The biggest component to this idea is equality.  If it's gonna be in the game, everyone should have a fair shot at it.  If not, they shouldn't exist.  That's how I feel about it, but I understand what you were saying ^^
I'm basically 40