Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i dunno if u know but Coffee and Agatio are a couple  :rolleyes: 
ET you just broke the hearts of all them Coffee fanboys   :normal-25:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Kirasath

1.Make tokens stashable.(For those who cant take part in nw)
2.Increase the amount of tokens needed to make r8 mats.(to avoid EC inflation).
3.Bring back the r8mat-EC exchange.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
1. if u mean supply tokens its a no, if u mean event tokens i think it will happen, better wait for Agatio to come back.

2. dunno how this would help :/

3. not happening (According to Agatio and i already explained it)

all the suggestions are already on main topic...read before posting please  :rolleyes:

Offline Sombrero

When the reskin thing was brought up, I was ecstatic, I thought "Sweet... I might get my favorite skin on my r8 spheres..." I was sadly, left disappointed. Not only by the lacking amount of psy reskins, but because... My favorite wasn't among them qq (xD.) That said, I wouldn't mind more skins for psychics. Especially the skin for the TT sphere, Diamond Demon >.> Yes, it's my favorite sphere, yes it's floweresque. >.>

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
When the reskin thing was brought up, I was ecstatic, I thought "Sweet... I might get my favorite skin on my r8 spheres..." I was sadly, left disappointed. Not only by the lacking amount of psy reskins, but because... My favorite wasn't among them qq (xD.) That said, I wouldn't mind more skins for psychics. Especially the skin for the TT sphere, Diamond Demon >.> Yes, it's my favorite sphere, yes it's floweresque. >.>

the addition of more reskins will for sure be happening but as i explained before, Agatio is on vacations and we will need to gather more skins for all the diferent weapons. i suppose Agatio released this few to see if it would have some impact and from what i see...it was a great addition so im sure we will be adding some more.
it was already explained too btw, someone asked for slingshots skins...and i answered the same ;)
u guys need to read some posts first before posting the same ideas over and over  :rolleyes:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Let us remind everyone that we do NOT provide stats sales.
Donating expecting to have what ever stats they want will NEVER happen.

Offline Sombrero

the addition of more reskins will for sure be happening but as i explained before, Agatio is on vacations and we will need to gather more skins for all the diferent weapons. i suppose Agatio released this few to see if it would have some impact and from what i see...it was a great addition so im sure we will be adding some more.
it was already explained too btw, someone asked for slingshots skins...and i answered the same ;)
u guys need to read some posts first before posting the same ideas over and over  :rolleyes:

I'm not reading all thirteen pages to see if anyone mentioned psy reskins. xD It wasn't on the first post's list, so that was a big enough go ahead for me. :P

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Going to bring this up again: I want buyable, animal transformation wands from gods giving o.o
Would be so totally cute! :3
besides, they only usable in SZ, so no harm done rite? :3 (and various skills/genie skills can remove them).
 :D
(:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Going to bring this up again: I want buyable, animal transformation wands from gods giving o.o
Would be so totally cute! :3
besides, they only usable in SZ, so no harm done rite? :3 (and various skills/genie skills can remove them).
 :D

Buy-able animal transformation wands would be awesome.
I also think adding weapon re-skin tokens to the event forge would be a good idea.
That way people can purchase them with EC or Event Tokens.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Buy-able animal transformation wands would be awesome.
I also think adding weapon re-skin tokens to the event forge would be a good idea.
That way people can purchase them with EC or Event Tokens.
^ this

Offline Therras

• Papi.
No, just no. supply tokens shouldnt be stashable, I know many people will dislike my suggestion but I dont mind.

Why? because people would be able to reforge their gear in 1 day. I have noticed that NW reward amount is kind of fair. afkers wont get much and people who works for it will get a bit more. The nation losers well next luck for the next time.

Some people is already able to reroll gear with 1 NW, making tokens stashable will break up the economy, people will be able to sell lots of Seal of Wars.

Currently I farm BH with 5 alts just to get the Seal of wars. thats 60 tokens in 3 days to get 1 seal of war per char. thats 5 Seal of wars every 3 days = 1 seal of war is fairly 150 ec =750 ec every 3 days. That without NW. And I have read somewhere that some people farm BH with around 20 alts.... I farm bh with 5 alts in 1 hour btw

NO,  JUST NO, dont make Supply tokens stashable.

Offline gohan

hey ,

i don't know if you still can use this topic but
i made a lot of suggestion before that may be great in addition of the game ...

look here :  http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/need-new-content-pls/

i am not saying it has to be added but it could make the game much more interesting...

Anyway thx for reading ;)
1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

sixsignsofalex

''Let us remind everyone that we do NOT provide stats sales.
Donating expecting to have what ever stats they want will NEVER happen.'' Posted By ET.

Hitler also said he'd NEVER lose the war and that germany would triamph for hundreds of years...that worked out well for him...

Anyways, Coffee Admin = Big Yes Please. It's hard leaving the job to 1 person, 2 would be great ^_^ split the work between the 2 :X

Confederate

Hitler also said he'd NEVER lose the war and that germany would triamph for hundreds of years...that worked out well for him...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Remove signatures on the gears
Or maybe when you're going to put signature on your gear, it should be underneath the "Manufactured by:____" .
It is hard to tell the alts of the people. We won't know if they are spy from other guilds.