Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
TT Nirvana bow needs to be a skin choice.
:-[ there are a lot of skins that I'd like to have ( and farm weeks for em *-* ) but as what I've seen I think ET said that Aga will be adding more reskins at the next big patch  ;)

Edit: I'd like more nice glaives  :'( and magic swords, no patakas!

Offline GeneReyva

wil be added when we have more skins in one go :D
not gonna add 1 skin each patch  :-X
You're getting my hopes up. If you disappoint me now I will bite you ';,,,;'

Offline Becketo

• Beginner
can i know please when will you update this patch? because i can't update it by client :/, helps please

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you would better download the full client, can be found on the Download section.

Offline Zetsumie

• Death
To be honest, NW is amazing but if I knew the exchange wouldn't be brought back at all, I would have preferred the server to remain as it was.  The market wasn't flooded with ECs nor was it lacking them; it was balanced.  No one is going to be stupid enough to exchange their NW tokens for R8 mats while they have that sexy ass cape to farm, ring, some new stats to add to their necks and belts...I've asked in world chat a few times if anyone has exchanged ST to R8 mats and no one has confirmed that they have yet. 

You guys are all brain storming ideas on how to add more EC to the market?  Undo the changes you made to Trials.  I don't understand why it was taken out to begin with.  I've already heard the reasons Agatio provided us with, but none of them hold a strong argument.  The GMs seem to care more about what the players think then the owner.  From our point of view, Agatio is just looking for more donations.  That's not just my opinion but the opinion of about 50+ others to whom I've talked about the changes with.

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm out of line but I don't care.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind and you know damn well that I'm right about this.  No one had trouble farming for their R8 and if they did, they should have found a better faction or learned to do it on their own.  I've geared quite a few friends through Trials and now I can't even do that.  The update changed it to where you need 800 Merit instead of 200 so it already takes 3 days just to get the required merit to run Trials.  A full set of Dragon gear to get them started took 1,525 ECs; even if I jumped them straight to R8, it still takes the 200k rep (800-1,000 EC) and 100m to get them into basic R8.

So what exactly is the reason for taking out the exchange other than screwing everyone over?

googleyes

Least its working ok...

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I rly agree with Zetaumie,I used to do trials with my bro's guild so i could get some ecs and also help the members get ecs for their gears so it wouldnt rly be for free,now I cant,theres no person below 150 that would want to so trials.

Kray/Kraykn

Only thing I think would be nice is tokens stash able, about it other then that I got nothing against this patch or anything worth petitioning.

vlntbty

Yep, the whole trials EC thing....bs.

Offline jjgore1234

with all do respect agatio is a good admin but coffee should be admin... for this very purpose, :\ Coffee stated a lot of good points and ideas that should be entered into the game agatio kinda messed up the game and now u need to donate to play... this isn't pwi! weeks of farming after people have just got done with their r8 or dom capes is really annoying and should be reduced for easier farming instead of spending weeks at a time farming just for 1 cape u JUST farmed for weeks to get its wrong needs 2 be fixed :P im with u coffee

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
with all do respect agatio is a good admin but coffee should be admin... for this very purpose, :\ Coffee stated a lot of good points and ideas that should be entered into the game agatio kinda messed up the game and now u need to donate to play... this isn't pwi! weeks of farming after people have just got done with their r8 or dom capes is really annoying and should be reduced for easier farming instead of spending weeks at a time farming just for 1 cape u JUST farmed for weeks to get its wrong needs 2 be fixed :P im with u coffee

i like coffee too but i can't agree with your post. People don't need to donate for gear. you just need to farm for them like everyone else. ALso the New Content made it so that even Donators have to farm BH and Nation Wars for the supply tokens. You can farm Supreme Robe, Warsong, COF, and a bunch of other stuff without donating. You can have all the top gears after reasonable time and effort. What makes this server great is that it is both Good for PVE and PVP players.  Also Gears don't mean that much in PK as long as the other Player is skilled and wearing at least dragon gear.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Only thing I think would be nice is tokens stash able, about it other then that I got nothing against this patch or anything worth petitioning.
i agree
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
R8R mats shouldn't be made back into EC. Trials are meant for people who want R8R to farm it instead of paying for it, not for people to solo to earn crazy amounts of EC. I agree with the guy who said that tokens should be made stashable though, since it proves that its the same guy farming them, and he can't multi client and afk in NW, all of it would be 'legitimately' earned. Same reasoning for event tokens being stashable. Hopefully those 2 changes will be implemented.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

LaceyPip

ALL THE GM's are good at their job and Agatio is a fantastic admin and owner of this server.  Take a step back, think for a bit, Agation and Coffee and all the other GM's for that matter works TOGETHER behind the scenes, one does not, in my opinion , go off an do something without consulting at least the owner of the server. 

And for your information, Agatio did NOT mess up the game at all.   The files are from PWI, he worked long hours to have it implemented here and had a test server up for EVERYONE to come and test it, so if you did not enter the test phase, DO NOT complain.  There are NO guarantee's that everything will work 100% from the onset, it can never, there are always bugs that needs fixing, things that were not thought of.  You cannot remember everything, its not humanly possible with such a big game.

SO be patient, do not criticize the good efforts of the people who brought us this awesome patch.  At least Agatio did give us new content and me, I am extremely happy about it!!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Event Tokens stashable - added to main post

NW reward - as i said on many posts, we are going by tries on this one. we already icreased by 3x the original amount and yes is still low and yes people complain that they have low levels on their nations and yes people are never happy.

Coffee being Admin - i dunno if u know but Coffee and Agatio are a couple  :rolleyes:  theres no Coffee should be and Agatio not.

PWI to EpicPW - i dunno how you thought it would be cool to compare EpicPW to PWI...donating here does NOT mean have betetr stuff than anyone else, donating here means keep the servers alive and wha you get in return in the chance to have everything you want in minutes. everything is farmable here and donators have no advantages, they just get things faster. not to mention donators still ened to gamble on the Rank8 Recast stats doesn't matter if you donate or not stats will be always random only thing is that donators have money to try more times than a normla player that farms. unlike on PWI u donate to have better gears and better items. also do not forget that it was NEVER our intentions to give free items to players, we do not belive on a "give free and go get bored" system, we work and implement custim stuff so players have thigns to do. and the gears we like for our players to be proud upon achieving or adquiring a rare item. and dont mention the supply tokens again please...we already know they are a bit low but Agatio is on vacations so nothing we can do about it and it was already noted to him dont worry.