Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Making IG's available to everyone is rly fair.. Keep that, I like having another use for merit..

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
They can get bored looking at the same character like a lot of people do.. lol. Just a suggestion. Also I think some people have suggested this before, but is there any way to add a pvp enabled feild in faction base? Sometimes people wanna practice pvp without being bothered by other guilds coming out of nowhere and ganking. (Not QQ'ing about ganking ijs) Especially for people who like to have pvp events in with their guild. Probably a pain in the arse, but again thought I'd ask :l..
+1 on faction base pvp cx
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I think Bh reward supply tokens should be increased, or atleast make them account stashable its not hurting anyone if people have alts on the same account they want to do bh on for the tokens, 50 tokens per day adds up an extra little reward for the people who can be bothered, 1 week and they almost get 1 piece of equipment. (If they do it on 10 chars)

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
So I bet everyone was real excited for this update am I right? I was excited to add new content that didn't involve waiting weeks or farming to get. I wanted it to be more pvp based but still have a little something for the carebears. Welp, looks like well I was gone, trusting the files would be well used some nono's happend. I know this probably looks unprofessional, but ya know what? I don't care, I wanted this patch to be something YOU guys actually wanted and stuff that you guys thought of to be in it. So I am starting a petition where players can agree that we want better content and you can even put your ideas or something you might like to see in SoW under your signature. I will be updating this post as more people reply.
Things that need to be fixed/removed/added:
-The new dom capes... You guys worked so hard for those, why make another upgrade for them after weeks of farming... for more weeks of farming?

-Rank 8 ec exchange. (Not sure if it bother alot, but to me it was fine the way it was.)

-New tomes that were supposed to be added but never made it. Now some of you may be freaking out like, "Oh no new tomes but they so hard to get!" Literally all you would need for these is your old tome and a very small amount of only supply tokens, no seal thingies. Cause we all know ain't nobody got time for that.

-IGs (Maybe should be removed ENTIRELY)

-Gm alts should either A.) Only be used for events. B.) Be listed on the main page of website.

-

-

More things to be added once more people have put in there input.

Question about the tomes. Was there going to be multiple upgrades that form into 1 uber tome, like in PWI? Or individual upgrades for each of the level 7 tomes?
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 02:19 am by TimmyG
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

sixsignsofalex

So I bet everyone was real excited for this update am I right? I was excited to add new content that didn't involve waiting weeks or farming to get. I wanted it to be more pvp based but still have a little something for the carebears. Welp, looks like well I was gone, trusting the files would be well used some nono's happend. I know this probably looks unprofessional, but ya know what? I don't care, I wanted this patch to be something YOU guys actually wanted and stuff that you guys thought of to be in it. So I am starting a petition where players can agree that we want better content and you can even put your ideas or something you might like to see in SoW under your signature. I will be updating this post as more people reply.

Things that need to be fixed/removed/added:
-The new dom capes... You guys worked so hard for those, why make another upgrade for them after weeks of farming... for more weeks of farming?

-Rank 8 ec exchange. (Not sure if it bother alot, but to me it was fine the way it was.)

-New tomes that were supposed to be added but never made it. Now some of you may be freaking out like, "Oh no new tomes but they so hard to get!" Literally all you would need for these is your old tome and a very small amount of only supply tokens, no seal thingies. Cause we all know ain't nobody got time for that.

-IGs (Maybe should be removed ENTIRELY)

-Gm alts should either A.) Only be used for events. B.) Be listed on the main page of website.

-

-

More things to be added once more people have put in there input.

First of all - Nation Wars Was Awesome. And i think the ammount of supply tokens gained is, pretty fair ^^ perhaps a tiny bit higher, but if not i rlly wouldnt mind xD

The r8, EC thingy is bad. Certain people. Just want more donators, less farmers -cough-.

I WANT NEW TOME -stamps feet- yes i think we should have new tomes, especially if they arent going to cost much ^^ also sigs on tomes would be nice :X <3

BH - Increase how many u get per bh please. 5? da fk...atleast make it .. i dont know, 50? :D that'd be awesome <3 ty

Make TM cape easier to obtain. Perhaps half the required amount? it is just silly tbh <3 :s

Oki that's all. <3 ty coffee u rock.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:45 pm by EvilTouch

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Tbh not that big a fan of r8 .-...... But considering most of the server (including myself on like 6 toons) has it now would be a BIG screw over to take it away now.

'-'

...                                                 ..

Well, taking out r8, might aswell do something even worse and add r999 because then everyone have the exact same boring stats anywayyyyyyyyy.

Remove IG. or ask Aga(seems to be the most capable Dev on any ps anywhere) to make it so that once IG is used, all your skills, genies are un-usable for the duration.
coz lets be honest, that was the point of IG. immune, but unable to do anything.

and it's literally nearly impossible for a patch this size, with so much added content to be perfect first time round. I bet a lot of small things slipped Aga's mind. Instead of calling them "no nos" rather call them mistakes.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Quote from: Talented
First of all - Nation Wars Was Awesome. And i think the ammount of supply tokens gained is, pretty fair ^^ perhaps a tiny bit higher, but if not i rlly wouldnt mind xD

You really hate farming dont you?
Imo NW rewards were a bit too much, I was only there for 1 hour and I got ~650 supply tokens, which is a ring+200 extra tokens, and my nation got second place.

Make TM cape easier to obtain. Perhaps half the required amount? it is just silly tbh <3 :s

TM cape can be gained in a few days.

The r8, EC thingy is stupid. Certain people. Just want more donators, less farmers -cough-.

idk which side u are taking here, but I have 3k ec worth of trial mats stuck on my bm atm, not being able to trade them for ec or something tradeable kinda sucks.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:47 pm by EvilTouch

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
... you cant trade bulk items back from r8.

ie i just bought 400 adamantine whetstone, i needed 200 round shield medal.
I now have to trade all them whetstones back 1 by 1.
thats 400 times the slidey thing has to move start to finish.
also it used to be 300 whetstone for 100ec now its 200 for 100ec.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
I would like to Class specific events, like sin on sin etc. think that would be pretty sick
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
REMOVE REFLECTION SHARDS  >:D
this was my post earlier on the patch note:
NPC assisstant needs Mira Laedi removed along with reflection shards removed from database. Nation Wars NPC needs spawn timer. Reward needs changed for advanced morai quests to be changed from getting reflection shards as prize. Weapon signing will not allow spaces to be used. +20 vit stones can still not be put into lunar robes, etc. Noticed name changes for some BH Bosses.  will post more bugs when found.

Note: a plus side to this is animations/gfx run allot smoother.
Edit: Cave music needs changed from old 1.2.x log-in music.
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:51 pm by Emilio Estevez
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
To be honest, do not know where to start. Totally disappointed with the way the new patch came out. The content is great but the way it is set up, sucks. The sudden release, allowing the  Friday`s TWs, letting some farm their stuff in the new instance, it is all very unfair and should be taken back. Why aren`t we allowed to purchase the new items via ecs? Please let us choose how we want to spend our time in game, do not force anything upon us. The supreme robe farming (3 days of non-stop farming) is already unnecessary. I do not like to do  all bhs, why forcing me to do them? I do not want to be a member of the strongest faction on the server, why forcing me to become one? Why not to remove the useless inglorious powders? The items only destroy skill. I know, it takes a lot of hard work to implement such a big patch, nevertheless some things need to be  changed.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 01:11 am by littlelupe

LaceyPip

First of all, thank you for the new patch .... and I am really feeling for those who are still struggling with the patch.  Hang in there, take a breather and break from the game while your patch is downloading  :smiley:  Regarding the patch:

My only concern thus far:  Supply tokens.  For a lot of EPW players, who cannot make NW due to different reasons and circumstances, being burdened with having to do ALL BH's religiously so that they can earn supply tokens, in all honesty is a bit unbalanced if you take into consideration the ratio.   At tonight's NW's some players were rewarded with 600+ tokens, while the unfortunate ones who cannot make NW's only gets 5 tokens as rewards with each BH 1.

They are not trade able or account stash able - it makes it really difficult to reach ones goal unless you can do well in NW and attend NW's.

One more thing I have noticed :  Our blessings received from the School Teacher only lasts 2 hours ....Was this intended or just a minor fix needed here?

Thank you once again for showing that you care about what we think and feel about the new patch

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Yes, I agree with Lacey, clearly, for some of us it is hard to attend NWs! So, for us, we have to completely rely on the BH supply token, which are just 5 a day. While people doing NWs get 600+ supply token. I would request on behalf of the players who might be unable to attend the NWs, to please fix this.
Thank you~
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Also, I would like to add the fact that the patch could have been made keeping the different time-zones in mind!
Quote from patch notes:
"■  New PK Event in Morai
From 19:00 to 22:00 on each Saturday, players who enter Morai will be tasked to take down members of other Orders in a new PK event. If PK is not your cup of tea, there are monsters who may also satisfy the quest's requirements. Rewards from the event include Influence, Prestige and EC."
I mean look at the time! It would be late night at where I live when the event occurs! So, even if I want to, it would be impossible to attend the event! This is not just me, but I believe it's a genuine grievance of players from timezones who won't be able to attend these kind of events! It would be great, if these problems could be fixed!
Thank you~
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Just a quick note: if we are going to do the Rank Equipment .. why cant we have R9? And IG should be totally removed. Also,
I feel if you become an GM on the game, your alts should be known also. I would love some new tomes :D Oh and also, make Clerics super powerful and Uber OP :D YEA!!! yea baby YEA