Epic Perfect World

What happen?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
i want play in NW, but i every get dc (every 5 min) all link...
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
yeh what happen. not just Atemu I want join NW too but I get every dc. log off then. mail me STs.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
yeh what happen. not just Atemu I want join NW too but I get every dc. log off then. mail me STs.
ok nah

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
i want play in NW, but i every get dc (every 5 min) all link...
nation wars was fine for me. However my friend said his map glitched, he couldn't open it and had to relog.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
nation wars was fine for me. However my friend said his map glitched, he couldn't open it and had to relog.
i test the Links, and only Link 4 dont give me dc :police: 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
i test the Links, and only Link 4 dont give me dc :police:
link 4 is the default link -safe link- 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
link 4 is the default link -safe link-
The legendary ranny appears
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
The legendary ranny appears
lmao waves n -snorts- 
howse military life?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
lmao waves n -snorts-
howse military life?
Living, in quarantine rn. 
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Living, in quarantine rn.
oh ok, be safe

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
oh ok, be safe
OK mother! Gawd.

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane
try to change link