Epic Perfect World

GM stole necklace from my account. WTF? (game moment)

Offline SENEX

this is the most competent proposal !! thanks for the support. I do not understand what the administrators are doing, are they following the path of Russian servers ??

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
I actually understand where burdettes thought comes from... But taking away the drop from the new owner is probably the wrong approach. Someone got lucky and now owns the item, no compensation will seem fair.
 It makes more sense trying to help the original owner, maybe with the same item bound to account so it cant be sold, or something similar so he doesnt lose the stats value he had.
Are you Burdette’s pet? 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Are you Burdette’s pet?
Do you even read before you quote?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
All I have to say is, you can bind items and unbind them via the epic pw portal since like 4 yrs ago, just bind items if you don't want to drop them.              

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Jaan how does it feel now when u got the whole server against you ? 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
I’m glad I’m not the only one who is seeing the constant favouritism towards players who have donated and bought ornas (which is against the server rules) (and still not banned) :))
he changed this rule, now selling items and accounts publicy is forbidden only

Offline Mitic

• Characters: Mitc
Wanna bet that if certain people dropped item, they wouldn't get it back ? :))))))))))))))))))

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
Wanna bet that if certain people dropped item, they wouldn't get it back ? :))))))))))))))))))
+122223221333422233222
You couldn’t have said it better. 

Offline Mitic

• Characters: Mitc
Or lets make it like this, i find 10 people to drop 4atk ornaments and they get in return ec and i give them back ornaments, PROFIT ON MAX!

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
the least you could do is give the 4 atk to the owner and to who killed the owner, 5k is nothing lol... make it fair for both sides. But maybe some people would abuse of it, but this situation is legitimate LOL

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
he changed this rule, now selling items and accounts publicy is forbidden only
lol funny that... - @Burdette can you clarify? 
Seems you love getting involved when your favourite players are involved *cough Nimy* but for anyone else  it’s a different story.
This has turned in to a toxic server and I’m glad more people are waking up and seeing it for what it is. 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Seems you love getting involved when your favourite players are involved *cough Nimy* but for anyone else  it’s a different story.
This has turned in to a toxic server and I’m glad more people are waking up and seeing it for what it is.
This topic has nothing to do with nimy other than my comments. Please get my dick out of your mouth

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
the least you could do is give the 4 atk to the owner and to who killed the owner, 5k is nothing lol... make it fair for both sides.
I really think Burdette randomly makes rules out of thin air for players that he  favours.
I think the person who lost the 4 attack should deal with the loss... wtf.
If Burdette has such a problem with this and loves intervening he should have just put a safety net in so people won’t drop without guardian scrolls.
Silly really. 

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
This topic has nothing to do with nimy other than my comments. Please get my dick out of your mouth
I don’t like small dicks sorry and please keep on topic. Thanks 

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
got u