Epic Perfect World

GM stole necklace from my account. WTF? (game moment)

Offline ekko

You can think of it as unwritten rule now. If someone accidentally PK drops item worth more than 300k EC then I will return, otherwise it's player fault for not checking scrolls.
Well u shouldn't have taken atk4 ring then. Ring is like 250k. Compensating him for 5k and telling him he did nothing is wrong. He actually killed the guy and got lucky. We has just unlucky that there is a "unwritten rule"

Offline Alissaeh

• Faction: Akatsuki克
why bother... just get rid of the drop during pk feature

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent
Well u shouldn't have taken atk4 ring then. Ring is like 250k. Compensating him for 5k and telling him he did nothing is wrong. He actually killed the guy and got lucky. We has just unlucky that there is a "unwritten rule"
+1 , give back the ring :) it cost 250k only.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
You can think of it as unwritten rule now. If someone accidentally PK drops item worth more than 300k EC then I will return, otherwise it's player fault for not checking scrolls.
What if the guy dropped it from someone too? What if he didn't spend "lots of time and effort" to get it? Also the prices always change, they aren't fixed and decided by players, let's all make mirage stones cost 300k ec and drop it around map so we get compensated for losing them

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
+1 , give back the ring :) it cost 250k only.

:normal-44:

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Thats awesome, i dont need guardian scrolls at all ;D

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
yep this : )))))))

oh hello

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
4 ATK MAG RING = 250K, 
if sharded, mag shards are max 9k nowadays
286k, give back the ring to this guy then  :police:

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
never seen this whole epw community agree on same opinion... except the admin

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
YOU LEGIT MADE A RULE TO DO NOT TAKE THE FACT UR WRONG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW INSANE CAN U BE ?  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA THIS IS FUNNY.. 5K EC for 4 atk hahahhahahhah then why to spent 1.6m ec over 4 atk if u can get it for 5k ecs ? what a joke 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Glory49

The player could've been lucky and engraved it... doesn't necessarily mean he has been farming for years. Also, new policy where you return items worth over 300kec...... so benefit the donators/rich but leave the farmers/the poor players empty handed? GS are in game for a reason, to prevent these things from happening, how should rich players receive leniency for their mistakes (dropping 300k+ item value) but the poorer players are left to suffer (dropping below 300k value)?
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 03:31 pm by Glory49

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
mm dont think u should intervene in such game mechanics, pk drops were made that way, unless the guy who got it wanted to give back no one else should be able to, besides this makes the server look bad for these new russian players, was a really bad move, and u cant tell for sure how much someone worked for something or not since there are other ways to get items besides farming, and hey the guy is from my guild so, u dont leave a lamborghini with the doors open unless it doesnt have that much of a value to you or maybe if u pretty dumb and if u are then u need to learn from that mistake, not get it sorted out for you
I agree with this 100%, I’ve dropped stuff over the years that we’re quite valuable - where is mine and everyone  else’s compensation who have been in the same boat?

Honestly feel like there is one rule for some and one rule for others in this server. A lot of ‘favouritism’ and it isn’t fair on the new players.

I agree with all of the players opinions on this thread.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I actually understand where burdettes thought comes from... But taking away the drop from the new owner is probably the wrong approach. Someone got lucky and now owns the item, no compensation will seem fair.
 It makes more sense trying to help the original owner, maybe with the same item bound to account so it cant be sold, or something similar so he doesnt lose the stats value he had.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Read carefully.

Burd you cannot say the player might have farmed 1 year.
A player who drops a less valuable item might have farmed very long as well.

Also you do not know if this player actually abused Sunset Valley to gain thousand ST and make that item out if cheating the system.

Give the orna back to OP.
You have made many favoritism already. This is one too many.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who is seeing the constant favouritism towards players who have donated and bought ornas (which is against the server rules) (and still not banned) :))