Epic Perfect World

GM stole necklace from my account. WTF? (game moment)

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Donator dropped it , yea gib it backzxs. : PepeYikes:

Offline SENEX

it's very funny and very sad to feel it for yourself. I thought the society here is more democratic. Thanks to everyone who supported me! you helped me a lot !!! thank !!!!!!

Offline Miracle

• Faction: Vehement/Respect
so can we abuse this too? we will drop our ornaments on purpose and post on helpdesk about it we forgot guardian scrolls on PVP, then the players who pick it up will have 5k ec without doing anything? 

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
so can we abuse this too? we will drop our ornaments on purpose and post on helpdesk about it we forgot guardian scrolls on PVP, then the players who pick it up will have 5k ec without doing anything?
LMAO +

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
+1         

oh hello

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
LMAAOOOO

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
BIG BRAIN TIME

Offline Sky~

• Skyδ
  • Characters: Skyfrost
  • Faction: Storm | Ambition
aweeee, a good tactic!  :tiger-26:

Offline ekko

Guardian scroll is part of the game it is his fault not having guardian scrolls then you compensate the guy with 5k ec when he killed the guy and got a million ec item LUUUUUUUL
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 02:53 pm by ulol

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent
burdette, u drunk or high using heroin .. gimme one of those 
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 02:57 pm by Anselmo

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
aweeee, a good tactic!  :tiger-26:
lets do it sky  :normal-2: :normal-2:

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
mm dont think u should intervene in such game mechanics, pk drops were made that way, unless the guy who got it wanted to give back no one else should be able to, besides this makes the server look bad for these new russian players, was a really bad move, and u cant tell for sure how much someone worked for something or not since there are other ways to get items besides farming, and hey the guy is from my guild so, u dont leave a lamborghini with the doors open unless it doesnt have that much of a value to you or maybe if u pretty dumb and if u are then u need to learn from that mistake, not get it sorted out for you
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 03:06 pm by GINJO

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent
mm dont think u should intervene in such game mechanics, pk drops were made that way, unless the guy who got it wanted to give back no one else should be able to, besides this makes the server look bad for these new russian players, was a really bad move, and u cant tell for sure how much someone worked for something or not since there are other ways to get items besides farming, and hey the guy is from my guild so, u dont leave a lamborghini with the doors open unless it doesnt have that much of a value to you or maybe if u pretty dumb and if u are then u need to learn from that mistake, not get it sorted out for you
++
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 03:11 pm by Anselmo

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You can think of it as unwritten rule now. If someone accidentally PK drops item worth more than 300k EC then I will return, otherwise it's player fault for not checking scrolls.

Offline oldgamer

Read carefully. 

Burd you cannot say the player might have farmed 1 year. 
A player who drops a less valuable item might have farmed very long as well.

Also you do not know if this player actually abused Sunset Valley to gain thousand ST and make that item out if cheating the system.

Give the orna back to OP.
You have made many favoritism already. This is one too many.