Epic Perfect World

GM stole necklace from my account. WTF? (game moment)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
do you hear yourself at all ???? what nonsense. why did they give out 5k coins for rings of 1kk coins ?????????

You did nothing to earn that ring, why would you get more than 5k ec? You were lucky to get anything at all for free

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
You did nothing to earn that ring, why would you get more than 5k ec? You were lucky to get anything at all for free
The player did nothing to protect it either?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
The player did nothing to protect it either?
this kekw 

oh hello

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
but ye bruh u might be right and everyone else is wrong AHAHAH, smail detail: we dont even know who dropped it and the guy who made the thread is from opposite guild before you assume we taking sides based on "personal issues" 

Offline SENEX

I got a fan at 2 am on your server. your friend didn't carry scrolls to protect his belongings. I always wear them, although I have no good clothes. why are you talking to me like that?

Offline muryo

• Beginner
looks like this guy bought these (4 attacks) accessories for $ and got them back. 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
if an item is too valuable to be dropped/scammed off then said item should be just bound to the character. thats why the binding option exists, and also why an unbind option exists in the control panel.

i understand theyre very valuable items, but that just means the player should go the extra mile to ensure they wouldnt lose it? thats why the drop system works the way it does, and theres ways to prevent it from happening
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2020, 02:01 pm by iota

Offline SENEX

looks like this guy bought these (4 attacks) accessories for $ and got them back.
it looks like it is. otherwise why would an admin protect it?

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
4atk ring+ds is too valuable, if it was atk2mag11 I wouldn't return. Someone spend year farming then lose everything because forgot scrolls? Doesn't seem fair
but he's dc about it, it's droped at pk so you can't back it 
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I dont care who is this guy but this is the most absolute down post from admin side. I remember back in huge asians pvps, they used to drop most valuable items. Yet the previous GM's did nothing about it, and we witness here of 5k compenstation and mocking the player that got it? 

Offline SENEX

I dont care who is this guy but this is the most absolute down post from admin side. I remember back in huge asians pvps, they used to drop most valuable items. Yet the previous GM's did nothing about it, and we witness here of 5k compenstation and mocking the player that got it?
Omg, I am very sad to read this. looks like that the administration does not consider me a person at all. very sorry.
thx for support bro!!!! 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Omg, I am very sad to read this. looks like that the administration does not consider me a person at all. very sorry.
thx for support bro!!!!
Look how upset you are over losing a 4 atk ring that you did nothing to earn, now think about how the person who farmed 1 year for it feel when they lose it because forgot to buy scrolls.
They have many alts and forgot to buy scrolls on one of them, mistakes happen, shouldn't lose 1mil ec over something like that.

Offline SENEX

Look how upset you are over losing a 4 atk ring that you did nothing to earn, now think about how the person who farmed 1 year for it feels
what do you mean did nothing? it's funny to hear it on a pvp server. I pvpshilsya, not farming. his problem is that he did not use life cards. it is a bad reputation for your server. I will create this theme every day. believe me. you made a bad decision by accusing me of playing the wrong game on your server. you are really a descendant of Stalin, just ***ing rubbish and nothing.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
might as well just get rid of the whole drop system then

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
Imagine this thing happened to a pinoy random guy who never donates. the only thing you should give back are scammed items even how small it is