Epic Perfect World

GM stole necklace from my account. WTF? (game moment)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Gm, I just got my full 4atk set that I worked so hard for dropped in pk. Please sent them back to me, name's clairdelune. Ty!  :tiger-23:

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
I wasn't buying the 4atk, I was sending compensation for having pk drop taken so it would be fair. You got 5k ec for doing absolutely nothing, be happy
Are you two drunk? You say this wouldn't happen when it literally just did
imagine not getting guardian scrolls when you have valuable items lol
asking if we are drunk but maybe this kid was the drunk one, making an excuse that he "forgot" to get scrolls because died in pk and dropped his sht
that's a kekw from me kid

op should get the items back or enough ec to buy the same items not this 5k ec : ))) 

oh hello

Offline SENEX

imagine not getting guardian scrolls when you have valuable items lol
asking if we are drunk but maybe this kid was the drunk one, making an excuse that he "forgot" to get scrolls because died in pk and dropped his sht
that's a kekw from me kid

op should get the items back or enough ec to buy the same items not this 5k ec : )))
+++ thx

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
ye it literally happened and who the fuuck dropped the ***ing item is dumb enough to do not buy scrolls, you are completely missing the point, it's not fair to give them their item back, they dropped it in pk and that's it, they will never forget to buy scrolls again.

Offline SENEX

ye it literally happened and who the fuuck dropped the ***ing item is dumb enough to do not buy scrolls, you are completely missing the point, it's not fair to give them their item back, they dropped it in pk and that's it, they will never forget to buy scrolls again.
I am of the same opinion, I do not understand why the administrator takes such a position?

Offline muryo

• Beginner
if it was a valuable item, then you can bind it , and you never lost rare items.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 
Game mechanic if you have red pk mode, u can lost items and all knows it. So for it need Guardian scroll. Now it looks fair, because he did not neglect the game mechanics...But what GM did is not justice

Offline SENEX

if it was a valuable item, then you can bind it , and you never lost rare items.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Game mechanic if you have red pk mode, u can lost items and all knows it. So for it need Guardian scroll. Now it looks fair, because he did not neglect the game mechanics...But what GM did is not justice
thx bro! this is true!

Offline SENEX

I wrote to the admin about donation a week ago. he hasn't answered until now. and returned things to this player in 12 hours. is this his friend?

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
give him back his pk drop, not his problem someone forgot to buy scrolls 

Offline SENEX

give him back his pk drop, not his problem someone forgot to buy scrolls
thx!!!!!

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
I EVEN FORGOT ABOUT THE BIND OPTION
IMAGINE NOT BINDING ITEMS THAN COMPLAINING ABOUT DROPPING IT LMAOO

oh hello

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I wrote to the admin about donation a week ago. he hasn't answered until now. and returned things to this player in 12 hours. is this his friend?

Forgot to reply, sent now

And everyone is not realizing, the items were 4atk magic ring and 4atk ds necklace, must be worth around a million ECs, how would you feel if you lost all this because you forgot to buy scrolls on an alt? If it was something like atk2mag11 then I wouldn't return, I would also say it's player fault for not buying scrolls, but 2x4atk is too much, spend year+ farming then lose everything because of small mistake

Offline SENEX

And everyone is not realizing, the items were 4atk magic ring and 4atk ds necklace, must be worth around a million ECs, how would you feel if you lost all this because you forgot to buy scrolls on an alt? If it was something like atk2mag11 then I wouldn't return, I would also say it's player fault for not buying scrolls, but 2x4atk is too much, spend year+ farming then lose everything because of small mistake
do you hear yourself at all ???? what nonsense. why did they give out 5k coins for rings of 1kk coins ?????????

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

well i would problably feel the dumbest person ever to exist and problably quit but point here is, is it fair ? u made a mistake ? deal with it. Small mistakes, big consequences 

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡

you are the only one not realizing the context of this
i wouldnt ever feel this way because id have 4x 999 scrolls on every alt kid  doesn't matter how much you farmed 
u can even bind it, seen this kid on weeks ago he should've got scrolls 
give op back his sht 

oh hello