Epic Perfect World

Auto complete quests

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Many of you are not aware still, few years ago we have option to autocomplete BH II, faction quests without having to actually do them.
How it works:
Open quest feed,show hide,then choose active quests and if you already did BH I, you have active points and then you can auto complete II.
Every day its different, what quests u can auto complete, sometimes faction base quests, sometimes BH II and so on.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Many of you are not aware still, few years ago we have option to autocomplete BH II, faction quests without having to actually do them.
How it works:
Open quest feed,show hide,then choose active quests and if you already did BH I, you have active points and then you can auto complete II.
Every day its different, what quests u can auto complete, sometimes faction base quests, sometimes BH II and so on.
Holymoly won again

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
As a side note, I think it doesn't correspond with old quests. Only new quests which you complete on that day, the active points will only work on the quests just grabbed for that day.

I believe after reset the active points return to 0, or no?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
As a side note, I think it doesn't correspond with old quests. Only new quests which you complete on that day, the active points will only work on the quests just grabbed for that day.

I believe after reset the active points return to 0, or no?
exactly on both

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
only works with newly taken quests, ONLY for BHs & guild dailies (not trials). Points are reset every day at reset (00:00.25)
:)