Epic Perfect World

Can't Get my Patcher to download and work correctly.

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Ok, I have tried twice now. I cannot get the patcher to work. Ive tred to open it from the real folder. and tried the manual niether worked for both the tries. Each time when I would bput it in the patcher or try to open it it would say "Update listed file error" And for somereason. I  downloaded it in early april(like begining of the month) and now I have been playing to now and I noticed that it said my Game version was 60. I didnt know how it still was. I have done the updates and its June and im still in 60.. I have the fiile still downloaded on my computer for the 63. But I can't use it. Help?

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
1st verify the files so It updates to v62,if you still got a problem check this link

http://epicpw.com/announcements/patch-v61/msg62422/#msg62422

After you client is v62,then u can run the new downloaded file

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
My Version is 62 so all is ok,but when i put v63 patch of SoW it says Updating Files is Corrupted

Offline Bm

• BM <3
My Version is 62 so all is ok,but when i put v63 patch of SoW it says Updating Files is Corrupted

Restart your computer, it worked for me
Bm - 150 r8 Demon Bm
Vekka - 150 r8 Sage Seeker
Tuxedo - 150 r8 Sage Sin
GodFear - 150 r8 Demon Archer
Wizas - 145 Demon Wiz

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Pmed him regarding it, should work fine.

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
Still it wont work i have no idea why. I have the 63 content downloaded and i cannot use it. each time i try it says " update listed file error"

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Mine Is stuck at 61. It was at 60 for weeks now, and i reinstalled today to try and fix the patch. Now it is at 61. it seems to be updating to 62, but has been doing this for an hour and the progress bar hasn't moved
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
Ughhh I want to get this done beofre I leave to go camping -.-

Offline Anie

Yeah I'm have a lot of different kind of erros here. My guild mates are not able to patch it also (only one person in guild was able to patch it) and we have TW to defend in a bit. >.<
Really great day they decided to update server.  :'(

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
I wonder how many people are having problems. Why cant we just update like pwi

Offline Nehera

same here been trying all day patch wont open or install, so much for playing today. Am at 59 but it wont update so dont know how i going to go any higher?