Epic Perfect World

Bring back WF's old Doll skill (Soul Drain)

Offline Mystique

• Mystique's Suicide Squad
  • Characters: Mystique/RavenDarkholme
  • Faction: Vehement
Ever since the nerfed of this skill, no veno used this skill. It is now useless, because it is only present for few seconds and it is has small damage only.
Inactive

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Hmm no, you are one of those braindead people who would spam it while it was cancer

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
Hmm no, you are one of those braindead people who would spam it while it was cancer

this lol 
doll is broken ass garbage skill and should be deleted, only degenerate wfs used it 
sonya is right u are one of the palsies that spammed it learn to play kid 

oh hello

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
no - broken skill since release

Offline Mystique

this lol
doll is broken ass garbage skill and should be deleted, only degenerate wfs used it
sonya is right u are one of the palsies that spammed it learn to play kid
At least learn to be a contributing factor in pk, random. 
Inactive

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
Vehements and brs and storm friendship over  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
haha vehement lost pk and now asking for doll cuz their garbage eas cant kill looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Mystique

haha vehement lost pk and now asking for doll cuz their garbage eas cant kill looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You are being completely delusional lol, who just sig sz? In fact this is just a random suggestion why are you being so mad? Not to mention the previous thread for BM's disarm because of vehement's BM army.  Anyway you are the kind of veno who just randomly trashtalking  any leader after being bullied by our faction. Tampalasang hinahamon ang isip hahahahhaha
Inactive

Offline Sekase

• 疼痛
Bring back my girlfrienddddddd

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
In fact this is just a random suggestion why are you being so mad?
>Talks about being mad
At least learn to be a contributing factor in pk, random.
Anyway you are the kind of veno who just randomly trashtalking  any leader after being bullied by our faction.
Shit that doesn't make sense
Tampalasang hinahamon ang isip hahahahhaha
Shit that doesn't make sense but in Tagalog
Quality argument, delete yourself pls

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
then stop crying lmao. btw you're a whore so you'll never be a mother to anyone  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Start barking in Tagalog maybe then you will get someone's "respect", stupid attention whore
I consider Mystique to be the one "crying" cuz the dude doesn't know how to play veno without broken 1trick mechanic and dares to tell someone about contribution in pk, absolutely pathetic
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2020, 10:47 am by 지난 여름

Offline Mystique

What the fuuck does it have to do with this autistic suggestion? I don't respect Mystique, which is my own choice and opinionThat's your mom, little degenerate
Learn to lead a faction or maybe just a squad, you cant even lead a squad. maybe your opinion could be valid.  hehehe
Inactive

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Not bringing it back, it was completely broken. It still has some uses right now, mostly against tanks, you would deal more damage with doll than without doll