Epic Perfect World

Remove bms disarm or make it to not work on antstun

Offline xXAchieveXx

ep can legit 1 shot people, there are lot eps who win playoffs way it is, there is no need to boost ep defense, only class who could use some boost is psy
Boost a class that can camp 170 def levels, immune swap attack for 120+atk levels and deal 10-20k crits no spark with full RPDT gear? No

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
 :normal-2: Playing daily to don't know how to counter a 1.5.5 WR, what would be of these guys playing mage

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
So wingrise and ignore WR?
ok we ignore him but we are still without weapon, so we cant atk( eas cant even leap like it makes any sense) or go def, we literally have to run away and be useless for like 5 secs ? and not like the skill has a high cd. its literally an unskilled mechanic that must be removed or imo let it single target.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
bm got blackstun for that as i mentioned, roar cd is way too low for such an OP  effect as it stands rn (aoe stun+disarm) you need to understand that disarm is not just a form of cc but also a form of damage boosting

and if u worried about ur 1o1s u can make it single target disarm as also mentioned first page

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
imbecile no ep has won playoffs for at least 2 years
not gonna even bother :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
bm got blackstun for that as i mentioned, roar cd is way too low for such an OP  effect as it stands rn (aoe stun+disarm) you need to understand that disarm is not just a form of cc but also a form of damage boosting

and if u worried about ur 1o1s u can make it single target disarm as also mentioned first page
WR supposed to be single target CCer?
EA cast time is too high, so they can wingrise instantly, can't even roar in time, normally you would be able to actually stun before they do it. With disarm you can still CC.

• - . -
Noticed something... Most of the ones Complaining of BM are in the same guild.

• - . -
Boy with a fast channeling u can actually dodge it 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
yeah and its not first post like that they create to get specific classes nerfed
agree  :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
So wingrise and ignore WR?
Apropos, this assumes that the occurrence is not continual, i.e you will be continually disarmed by flying vit wrs who are spamming stun. 

Only problem with wr is that it is too tanky in the way barb is currently is, especially in terms of pdef. Not gonna mention if vit and not braindead.

WoG becomes useless against 15 or so flying vit wrs continually disarming and stunning

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
EA cast time is too high, so they can wingrise instantly, can't even roar in time, normally you would be able to actually stun before they do it. With disarm you can still CC.
no it was same before but before you needed to bait and outplay archer with roar canceling and doing other stuff, i dont remember anyone crying about wr roar being weak before it was buffed, im a "wr main" and think roar is very gay

Offline ๖̶̶̶ζTim

• ♡RyanAAbot♡
  • Im just here to AA sir
  • Characters: Unavailing, JadedSoul
  • Faction: Nostalgia
ive never had a problem with it i just kite behind my pt in mass when i get roar disarm its gonna be less utilized in mass without disarm

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
We all know that in mass pk doesn't work like that, bms can come flying above us and we have other things to worry about in a mass pk, can't always dodge, etc. With aoe stun + single target disarm WR will still be a aoe ccer.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
not gonna even bother :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I think only Leito ep guy won playoffs and that was like 4 years ago I guess or more so yes dont bother when ur braindead and get exposed for being so