Epic Perfect World

Remove bms disarm or make it to not work on antstun

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Can't, if you need purge then get 3x int sbh, even with full ct gears it will be 1.00 atk speed, which is not that far from current sage EA purge rate
I mean since I'm editing skills I might as well put 30 second knockdown for warrior
while ur at it remove wb knockdown

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
And there will be something for demon SB, for now just wanted to remove 3 sparking
good then, its main problem is chi nothing else tho    

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
dont see how ur irony relates to what i said, since you twisted the subject of topic to nerfing sage ea ( which i dont give a ***), ur argument to not have made all classes skills 90% >100% was that u didnt want to remove the luck factor in the game which is what u intend to do right now with removal of sage purge so in the heat of it u might as well do it
Removing purge is not removing luck factor, it's removing a mechanic

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Can't, if you need purge then get 3x int sbh, even with full ct gears it will be 1.00 atk speed, which is not that far from current sage EA purge rate
I mean since I'm editing skills I might as well put 30 second knockdown for warrior
how about removing sb +5/6 range bows and replacing them with soul shatter? those bows are the main problem

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
What is there to think? Before you miss 65 hits out of 100 now you miss 60 hits out of 100, there's no "think it's small change but actually big", you can just plainly see how it is with math. Can you tell the difference between having 60% crit and 65% crit? Of course not. Can see difference between 60 and 80, but not 5%.
And there will be something for demon SB, for now just wanted to remove 3 sparking
Ofc, it's not very big difference, but it's still something, you must count that you're already nerfing something else which will actually have a big impact. You don't need to do it if you don't want, it's just a suggestion.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
Removing purge is not removing luck factor, it's removing a mechanic
u not really removing a mechanic from the game if the purge still will be on it on wf or demon ea

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
u not really removing a mechanic from the game if the purge still will be on it on wf or demon ea
Removing a mechanic from one cultivation of a class......

how about removing sb +5/6 range bows and replacing them with soul shatter? those bows are the main problem
No way to force soul shatter only in sage EA

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
Purge bow is a unlucky factor that could make me die instantly in a pk if i have bad reaction, as a 90% stun could make me miss in 1v1 and die by ANOTHER UNLUCKY FACTOR.

Why not completely remove luck from it then? Make all 90~95% skills 100%. Having luck in the game is cool when talking about 20% chance skills, 50%, etc.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2020, 04:19 pm by Riven

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
No way to force soul shatter only in sage EA
my point still stands, was a mechanic that relied on ur personal luck in order to function which is something u always said to be against from removing in the first place as excuse to not turn 90% into 100%

i guess u will do as u please no matter being right or wrong, nothing new there 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Purge bow is a unlucky factor that could make me die instantly in a pk if i have bad reaction, as a 90% stun could make me miss in 1v1 and die by ANOTHER UNLUCKY FACTOR.

Why not completely remove luck from it then? Make all 90~95% skills 100%.
The removal is aimed towards getting rid of the mechanic, not getting rid of a luck factor. It just happens to be that purge has a % chance.
I'm not trying to reduce luck, I'm trying to remove sage EA ability to purge, since they are meant to be high damage dealers, not purgers.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
so since this is offtopic discussion now can you answer my wep issue now burdette? since u didn't fix it yet or even answer me the thread for a week now  :police: :police:

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
topic can be locked now that simps keep coming to talk nonsense, our point has been made and stands, as for video proof rod sent u in skype plenty of it