Epic Perfect World

Remove bms disarm or make it to not work on antstun

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
sounds like a personal problem i have no problem with it :police: :police: :police: :police:
wise words neither i have problem with it :police:

Offline Cataclysme

wings of grace
+1 I believe he said it as that would be dumb because if anti stun stops disarm "wingrise and ignore WR" as using windrise you can just focus pk without having to worry about a wr

Offline Your facts

• Characters: None of your business
remove damage from air when hitting ground people so mass pk will stay on ground

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
remove dragon rising with it too, wr has become too popular at low skill players just because its too easy  and op now

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
also ep def is fine, dont need be added

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
+1 I believe he said it as that would be dumb because if anti stun stops disarm "wingrise and ignore WR" as using windrise you can just focus pk without having to worry about a wr
i mean like, i seen wings of grace stops my thicket with that immunity as it launches. Think that's what he means.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
remove dragon rising with it too, wr has become too popular at low skill players just because its too easy  and op now
Isn't that same with every class? And WR would have no chance in 2020 without para, everyone got antistun, that's the reason why I added it in the first place, I saw good stunlock WRs fighting an EA, but it's impossible, EA has perma antistun, WR can't do anything

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Isn't that same with every class? And WR would have no chance in 2020 without para, everyone got antistun, that's the reason why I added it in the first place, I saw good stunlock WRs fighting an EA, but it's impossible, EA has perma antistun, WR can't do anything
everyone had antistun before too

Offline Cataclysme

also ep def is fine, dont need be added
for vit and def camp to heal others perhaps, but for those that like cleric as a damage dealer and use magic without vit/vit cape their defense is not so great

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
The disarm could be single target only, aoe disarm is way too much. People who are saying that aoe disarm is normal and ok don't even go mass pk and don't know how it's to face a class that aoe disarm your squad 24/7 and i am considering only ONE bm, now imagine 5 bms doing that 24/7, 5 players making the difference in a mass pk being vit with no brain.
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2020, 03:05 pm by Riven

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
for vit and def camp to heal others perhaps, but for those that like cleric as a damage dealer and use magic without vit/vit cape their defense is not so great
ep can legit 1 shot people, there are lot eps who win playoffs way it is, there is no need to boost ep defense, only class who could use some boost is psy

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Isn't that same with every class? 
I agree seeker is as popular as ea 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
ep can legit 1 shot people, there are lot eps who win playoffs way it is, there is no need to boost ep defense, only class who could use some boost is psy
imbecile no ep has won playoffs for at least 2 years 

I agree seeker is as popular as ea
seeker has disarm also

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
but before all fix server crashes, russians are giving a try today and tomorrow and then quitting if its not fixed dont want no pk again