• Forum Veteran

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
when will we get new stuff to do man?
+1 we need new stuff to do ingame  :normal-44:

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Can I make a suggestion? For those that have allot of Perfect Elements (PE), can there be an option to trade them for something else. I know dama and other things can be traded to PE but can we have pe traded for something else? Im not asking for pe to be tradeable themselves.  :police:

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Can I make a suggestion? For those that have allot of Perfect Elements (PE), can there be an option to trade them for something else. I know dama and other things can be traded to PE but can we have pe traded for something else? Im not asking for pe to be tradeable themselves.  :police:
 +1 :o

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements
Can I make a suggestion? For those that have allot of Perfect Elements (PE), can there be an option to trade them for something else. I know dama and other things can be traded to PE but can we have pe traded for something else? Im not asking for pe to be tradeable themselves.  :police:

+999999999  :tiger-12:

Offline Torao

I ahve lots of PE as well, but this can be EXTREMELY easy to abuse. I'd be fine with runes and ridges, but anything other than those (Dama, RC, SC, etc.) will just make the rich, richer, and will break the already dying economy the epw has left

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Please activate last year's xmas patch. need pve 24/7
2019 did not have an xmas patch.
:)

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I ahve lots of PE as well, but this can be EXTREMELY easy to abuse. I'd be fine with runes and ridges, but anything other than those (Dama, RC, SC, etc.) will just make the rich, richer, and will break the already dying economy the epw has left
Thats fine by me, I just gave a suggestion to what they could be used for in exchange. Just something to use the PE for or to exchange is all, and also can we either have demonic weapon token drops from WB and or most pve events or something to exchange them with as well as they are useless atm.

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :pig-37: :pig-39: Updates still.
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
Thats fine by me, I just gave a suggestion to what they could be used for in exchange. Just something to use the PE for or to exchange is all, and also can we either have demonic weapon token drops from WB and or most pve events or something to exchange them with as well as they are useless atm.
I suggest make PE as engraving material for rank ring since supply tokens are hard to farm without tank wars.

Offline Mayhem

• Beginner
Thanks for the update man!

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Right in the kokoro. :'( 

Yeh belated thanks but thanks overall dan dan.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
I suggest make PE as engraving material for rank ring since supply tokens are hard to farm without tank wars.
better idea for PE.

dragon rings only epic coin + supply.
r8 ring = perfect element + epic coin.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am