Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v63

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Hey everyone.
Some changes were made to Forge of War, added some new fashions and closed Sunset Valley. Server Time has been moved forward 1 hour and 2x drop activated for 1 week, it will last until 30th of July 8:00 server time. Territory War map has also been reset and custom items were added.

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
- Epic Points have been removed from Forge of War
- Added Title Stone for 15 Badge of War to Forge of War
- Added fixed armor honing materials to Forge of War
- Lowered Title Stone price to 5 Epic Points
- Added 2x Channeling + 2x Magic armors for arcane classes in fixed armor forges
- Sword and shield weapon fashions have been added to boutique and Weapon Fashion III NPCs
- Fixed some bugged PWI flights and added them to Event Forge II (first Flights tab last 4 items, second Flights tab last 2 items)
- Fixed bug in Uncharted Paradise where you couldn't take reward with 10 characters
- Sunset Valley is now closed
- You can now use pets in Heroic Battle water
- Stormbringer Perilunar Call now gives 200 chi instead of 400
- Server time moved forward 1 hour
- Territory War map has been reset
- 2x drop event has been activated for 1 week, it will be disabled on 30th of July 8:00 Server time
- Added custom weapons, they'll be sent within 48 hours
- Added custom titles, they'll be sent within 48 hours
- Added faction titles
- Updated faction icons

There will be small client patch in a few days to fix more problems with custom weapons

Offline ✴♕Speedy ♕✴

• Speedy
  • I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me
  • Characters: Speeedy
  • Faction: Crown
you update now after everyone left server ?  if i know you would do that i would made everyone stop playing 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You just killed the server, enjoy dead silence. Main map crashes are now guaranteed by closing SV.
:)

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane

Offline Omnislasher

• Meet Your Maker
  • I literally love it when you get mad ;)
  • Characters: Omnislasher/Samourai/Syd
  • Faction: Adversary
💯❤️💯❤️💯❤️💯💯❤️
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

Offline Facelifter

• Faction: Nostalgia
How  About the rewards of  Sunset Valley  Last  Night? Still  i can Recieve it  or not?
Hey everyone.
Some changes were made to Forge of War, added some new fashions and closed Sunset Valley. Server Time has been moved forward 1 hour and 2x drop activated for 1 week, it will last until 30th of July 8:00 server time. Territory War map has also been reset and custom items were added.

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch
Sir Our DS event How about it Thanks

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Welcome back players , v64 nextpatch  november 

Offline rainhaven

• Characters: RainHaven
Sweet! How long does it take for the server to come back up tho. Anyone know? I might as well go to sleep if it's long lol

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Sweet! How long does it take for the server to come back up tho. Anyone know? I might as well go to sleep if it's long lol
It's up

Offline rainhaven

• Characters: RainHaven
It's up
Awesomeness, Thank you

Offline Apocalypse

• Ana #1 ♥
  • Faction: Tyrants
best patch ever thanks was worth the wait game is booming!!!!!!

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
you update now after everyone left server ?  if i know you would do that i would made everyone stop playing
dont include everyone in your problems, if you left then dont even log to the web to read the patch ... lmao what are you even trying....

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
It's up
You're working on the customs and all after you wake up I assume since it's rather late. Unless you've already slept of course
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.